The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Ah ok, that will be the issue. Apologies i have had it for years now and find it well worth the money.. The new teirs are flipping expensive though unless you can grab them on offer. I will keep an eye out for you for the physical copy as last time it was cheap on the store it was about £9 as per my post about.

Soldato
Ah ok, that will be the issue. Apologies i have had it for years now and find it well worth the money.. The new teirs are flipping expensive though unless you can grab them on offer. I will keep an eye out for you for the physical copy as last time it was cheap on the store it was about £9 as per my post about.
I only bought a second hand ps4 to play the exclusives on. Don't think I can even get ps+ if I wanted it.

Soldato
100% I’ve played the last of us remastered last year on ps5 and recently just bought the last of us part 2 when it was on offer at £8 best £8 I’ve spent in a while plays really smooth at 60fps and looks great at 1440p
Aye. I wouldn’t put off waiting for a ps5 “native” game. The PlayStation 4 version plays fantastically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom