The Last of Us Remake | March 28th 2023

Man of Honour
Looks great on ps5, so expecting PC to be even better.

Along with The Division (1) one of the few games which actually impresses me visually with the attention to detail and the way things look like they have a history.

Reactions: mrk

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
I only bought a PS3 just for this, then the sequal. So to replay it on PC in ultra-wide with hopefully HDR and raytracing, that will be a thing of beauty in a game with cinematics like this.

V F

V F

Soldato
I only bought a PS3 just for this, then the sequal. So to replay it on PC in ultra-wide with hopefully HDR and raytracing, that will be a thing of beauty in a game with cinematics like this.

With the updated graphics, lighting and no doubt physics, this is going to look lush on that OLED.

Associate
I just pre ordered it on ps5 and am awaiting my first oled a c2 42"
Hope they are as good as people say, will hold off on tlou to try them out together
I have the C2 48” also my first OLED, it’s a great TV and TLoU looks amazing on it.It’s been a few years since I last played it been sat here with a big smile on my face for the last hour, it really does put a lot of other games to shame.

Regarding the TV check out the settings guide from AVForum, basically enable film mode and disable everything else. And calibrate HDR on the PS5.

Associate
I have the C2 48” also my first OLED, it’s a great TV and TLoU looks amazing on it.It’s been a few years since I last played it been sat here with a big smile on my face for the last hour, it really does put a lot of other games to shame.

Regarding the TV check out the settings guide from AVForum, basically enable film mode and disable everything else. And calibrate HDR on the PS5.
Cool thanks for the advice, will look onto that when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom