The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Just read we've been linked with Ousmane Dembele. Is our medical facility big enough for all of these crocks?

I'm hoping that one day we'll be linked with a player that's capable of playing a full season rather than players that need limb transplants to function properly.

Played in 37 games out of 44 this season. Averages 65 mins per game so it's not just sub appearances for a few minutes. He's reportedly playing through injury atm which isn't great but he's still getting minutes.

Man of Honour
Just read we've been linked with Ousmane Dembele. Is our medical facility big enough for all of these crocks?

I'm hoping that one day we'll be linked with a player that's capable of playing a full season rather than players that need limb transplants to function properly.

Cant see it myself, Juventus are interested in him but want to wait until next year to get him for nothing, personally I suspect this is a deliberately leaked rumour aimed more at trying to lure Juventus into making a move for him this summer rather than next.

Soldato
Red for fifty years, not sure I care suddenly :(

30 here. Last night was the first game I haven't either been at Anfield, watched it on TV or listened to it. My interest has just plummeted.

Wonder if that was also the reason Klopp wasn't given funds for a defender in January. Don't need to finish in the top 4 for European football and he'll have billions to spend on defenders in the summer.

Definitely had something to do with it. They knew they didn't need top 4 so why spend money.

Don
OP
VVD done an interview with the clubs website today where he's confirmed he won't be going to the Euros this summer. I hate International football and would love all Liverpool players not to go but I feel a bit gutted for him. It's the right decision though and with a full pre-season under his belt he'll be ready to go for the start of next season.

Soldato
VVD done an interview with the clubs website today where he's confirmed he won't be going to the Euros this summer. I hate International football and would love all Liverpool players not to go but I feel a bit gutted for him. It's the right decision though and with a full pre-season under his belt he'll be ready to go for the start of next season.

He has the right mindset. He said previously that he won't take anything for granted, he will do 100% during and after his recovery to be back to his best again and this is the right decision. I'm gutted for him but I'm also very happy he made this decision. A lot of players would have risked it but he's thinking about the next 6 years, not the next 6 weeks. Hopefully he will make up for it during the World Cup next year.

Caporegime
Good for the club but I would imagine the fear of aggravating the injury and missing a part or all of next season, as well as the World Cup, was the deciding factor. Now just need to hope he's able to perform to roughly the same level as before. That's if FSG don't sell him to cover the cost of no Champions League football :o

Soldato
He has the right mindset. He said previously that he won't take anything for granted, he will do 100% during and after his recovery to be back to his best again and this is the right decision. I'm gutted for him but I'm also very happy he made this decision. A lot of players would have risked it but he's thinking about the next 6 years, not the next 6 weeks. Hopefully he will make up for it during the World Cup next year.

By all accounts it wasn't his call and he wanted to go.

fez

fez

Caporegime
As much as I don't like a successful Liverpool, hopefully VvD will come back healthy and fit. Horrible challenge on him and its always a hard one to recover from. He 100% shouldn't be playing in the Euros regardless of who made that decision. Another few months of dedicated recovery can't be a bad thing.

Soldato
I would imagine it's because he was a Liverpool fan however with the match being at Old Trafford they can only ask if they can hold one, it's tragic what happened to him but why hold one for him if you aren't going to hold one for every fan who dies?

Caporegime
I would imagine it's because he was a Liverpool fan however with the match being at Old Trafford they can only ask if they can hold one, it's tragic what happened to him but why hold one for him if you aren't going to hold one for every fan who dies?
Most fans who die are not young children dying in horrible tragic circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom