The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Emotional faith never lasts wrong. Ideological belief is different. It's what differentiates the too. Every convert that I have personally met are very Ideological in their thinking.
What.. like "trevor brooks" ......

Permabanned
Sleepy said:
since when have organised demos or anger been a crime? And did we have murder or rioting in this country over that issue? I don't think so.
Did I say we had murder over it in this country? I seem to have said we did not publish them for fear of the reaction........

Soldato
ElRazur said:
hahaa **wipes eyes** first it was nigeria's corruption, sharia not been practised and now not proper sharia.....Dress it how you want sharia is sharia, and the fact that those states are controlled by muslim leaders, one could argue it constitute of a caliphate.

Same old excuse, do you and @tif exchange ideas or something? You have your last shot, any other thing you wanna say about nigeria or Islam? :)
LOL man you've lost the plot. Partial Shariah doesn't exist it's not a part of Islam. What don't you understand?

Shariah has to be implemented as whole. Under a caliphate.

Last chance before I ignore you as I've repeated the same thing 4-5 times.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
"You westerns are similar to those paedo's that rape 2 year old children".

Can I have a generalisation please?

Ok seeing as you asked......

You muslims are like paedos marrying 9 year old girls as per the actions of your prophet......

A 9 year old wife..... nice.....

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
On Remembrance Day
Wearing medals you did not fight for.... each to their own, never seen it at any event I attended, I guess military people don't tend to wear medals they did not earn.

Soldato
Sleepy said:
Your question supposes that there is some relative difference in value between the two. Is there?

One is a religious text held in respect by millions, the other is a piece of card that will be thrown away tomorrow, I guess there is a difference yes.

VIRII said:
I guess military people don't tend to wear medals they did not earn.

So are you in the military?

HEADRAT

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
LOL man you've lost the plot. Partial Shariah doesn't exist it's not a part of Islam. What don't you understand?

Shariah has to be implemented as whole. Under a caliphate.

Last chance before I ignore you as I've repeated the same thing 4-5 times.

Are you that dense? seriously are you? Again if by your logic it dosent why is it been done by people who read the quran 24/7, eat and breathe recitation upon recitation and teach it to millions of people? Either you have no idea or they are just forcing their own version on the people.....I think i will stick to the first part - You have no idea.

Your point also shows an outdated system and way of teachings, can you make a caliphate like it was meant to be? I hope you come correct this time. Remember we have move from Corruption, misinformation (on your part), sharia and now caliphate...Please plan it well man. As a former muslim, im kinda disappointed you.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
One is a religious text held in respect by millions, the other is a piece of card that will be thrown away tomorrow, I guess there is a difference yes.

HEADRAT
So what if millions believe it, how does it make it any more important?
You STILL haven't attempted to explain WHY I should respect Islam or ANY religion. Come on, don't be shy. You are quick to tell me I should respect religion so now tell me WHY I should.... if you can....

Back
Top Bottom