The muslims are at it again

Suspended
El you sound like my mum, a former RC, and now moved to moderate country where it's not pressed into them.

Because you've seen other aspects and haven't been forced by priest/imam anymore your religious devotion will probably falter, and see what it really is about.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
So are you in the military?

HEADRAT
Nope, born and bred into the military, was an army officer cadet, had hoped to follow in my fathers footsteps. Then badly damaged my right arm and it was goodbye army career. But spent 20 years of my life living and breathing Army.

Soldato
I'm not asking you respect any religion, I'm asking you to repect that people choose to believe (I don't know why they do).

If you aren't going to repsect anyones beliefs I don't really know what you are going to respect.

HEADRAT

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Almost, as they don't belong to this country originally. It's what you're objecting against.
So not approving = hate?
Is this a language deficiency or do you actually believe that not approving = hate?

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
I'm not asking you respect any religion, I'm asking you to repect that people choose to believe (I don't know why they do).

If you aren't going to repsect anyones beliefs I don't really know what you are going to respect.

HEADRAT

Islam is homophobic, they believe homosexuals are evil.
Please explain WHY I should respect that belief......

Soldato
VIRII said:
Yup lots of people.
However the issue is more along the lines of why shouldn't that be just as offensive as burning a koran?

Because we realise it's just a bit of fun and no-one here should care that a few cards/gifts are being burnt? The extremists, however, don't need much of an excuse to get into an anti-West protest.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Honestly, from the ones ones I've met, yes I think the act of burning is something they would find pretty disgusting.

HEADRAT
Do you know what mein kampf is? Take a copy with you and ask a veteran what he thinks you should do with it.....

Soldato
VIRII said:
Hey you go ahead and mock a dead 2 year old child....... how very islamic, how very *respectful*.
Disgusting behaviour.
I think you're disguisting. Don't you get it?

This 'liberation' produces these people. Atleast we have a system to keep us intact without commiting vile acts as seen in society. What are these people given? Help? Come on. Any person with a brain will realise that there are no limits to man. Giving these lovely 'freedoms' produces people as such.

Take your sarcasm where it's appreciated. You're behaviour is distasteful.

I'm off for a movie, may pop back later :)

Permabanned
afraser2k said:
Because we realise it's just a bit of fun and no-one here should care that a few cards/gifts are being burnt? The extremists, however, don't need much of an excuse to get into an anti-West protest.
So we should moderate our actions because of extremeists?

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
I think you're disguisting. Don't you get it?

This 'liberation' produces these people. Atleast we have a system to keep us intact without commiting vile acts as seen in society. What are these people given? Help? Come on. Any person with a brain will realise that there are no limits to man. Giving these lovely 'freedoms' produces people as such.

Take your sarcasm where it's appreciated. You're behaviour is distasteful.
Oh so without Islam to save us we are all going to become paedophiles?
Do you believe that?
Best argument ever for why Islam is based in the stoneage.

Look what Islam DOES produce..... civil wars, years of strife, dictators, murderers, terrorists, violence, homophobes, mysogynists. The taliban are a bit partial to raping too..... torturers, conquistidors......

Seems Islam has more than its fair share of depravity. I don't molest children or disrespect women and all without the aid of Islam. I must be a prophet or something.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dear god this is like pulling teeth, I'm not asking you to respect religion, just a persons choice to believe in what they will.

Do you hate Catholics as their doctorine means millions a year in Africa are infected with Aids/HIV!

I don't understand religion at all but I think it is fundemental freedom that people can choose to believe what they want to, what would you have people believe Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy (BTW I feel that is just as valid as believing in Jesus, the Virgin Mary etc.)

HEADRAT

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Where was Freedom of speech for those that denied the hollocaust?

Freedom of speech doesn't exist. Try limited freedoms.
Denying the holcaust is legal in this country, and I have all ways been against making it so. I objected to Irvines imprisonment, not cos I think he's worth even a second of my time but cos I donot think that imprisoning people for opinions is a legitimate act of a western democracy.

Freedom of speech does exist but like all rights its not absolute and it does come with responsibilities.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Dear god this is like pulling teeth, I'm not asking you to respect religion, just a persons choice to believe in what they will.

Do you hate Catholics as their doctorine means millions a year in Africa are infected with Aids/HIV!

I don't understand religion at all but I think it is fundemental freedom that people can choose to believe what they want to, what would you have people believe Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy (BTW I feel that is just as valid as believing in Jesus, the Virgin Mary etc.)

HEADRAT

You have yet to tell me WHY I should respect peoples stupid beliefs, especially those that disgust me.
Do you understand the question? The meaning of "why"? It is NOT enough to tell people what they *should* do without explaining the reasoning for it.

I dislike pretty much ALL religion as it happens. Even the Aztecs worshipping the sun and pulling the still beating hearts from people fails to get my respect. Nice architecture though.

Incidentally your post begins with blasphemy. Not so long ago you'd have been killed for that. Do you respect that kind of religious belief?

Last edited:
Permabanned
VIRII said:
Ok seeing as you asked......

You muslims are like paedos marrying 9 year old girls as per the actions of your prophet......

A 9 year old wife..... nice.....
And as is Legal in the Islamic Republic of Iran, though they changed the law upon Khommeni (sp) death so that if the girl is under 13 she needs the courts permission to marry.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
One is a religious text held in respect by millions, the other is a piece of card that will be thrown away tomorrow, I guess there is a difference yes.
But only to the indivdual, so why should I give a damn about someone elses value structure. Surely mine has as much validity as theirs?

Soldato
What do you believe in, you must have some kind of moral compass that guides you, you obviously seem pretty proud of your military heritage and I respect that. How would you feel if started attacking your beliefs and your value system!

Without mutual respect we are lost, if we aren't going to be tolerant of others then where exactly does that leave us?

HEADRAT

Permabanned
Sleepy said:
And as is Legal in the Islamic Republic of Iran, though they changed the law upon Khommeni (sp) death so that if the girl is under 13 she needs the courts permission to marry.
State sanctioned legalised muslim paedophilia? Should I respect that too I wonder ;)

Caporegime
qwerty said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6362037.stm

Look at picture number 8.

It's gone too far. They're just looking for any excuse to make a fuss and protest. And learn to spell. ****s.

:mad:

And how the **** does this bother you??, just another stupid islamophobe having a rant and rave by the looks of it. Yet seems like any other countries internal problems are a problem for OCUK and its resident xenophobes/islamophobes here.

Seriously fella get a grip:rolleyes:. FFS its only valentines day they disagree with...not like its the end of the world is it??. Wow it sounds like some of you have some serious issues...id hate to see what would happen if they started burning bday cards:p.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
What do you believe in, you must have some kind of moral compass that guides you, you obviously seem pretty proud of your military heritage and I respect that. How would you feel if started attacking your beliefs and your value system!

Without mutual respect we are lost, if we aren't going to be tolerant of others then where exactly does that leave us?

HEADRAT

My moral compass is far more complicated than a set of strict rules and regulations. There is no book summarising it. You can attack whatever you like.... I won't behead you...

Why should we tolerate intolerance to others? Islam does NOT tolerate homosexuals. Why should I tolerate that?

Permabanned
Spawn said:
And how the **** does this bother you
Why does it bother you that it bothers him?
Why is it the typical stance of a muslim to be offended at anything and yet to feel that no-one else has a right to be offended?

Back
Top Bottom