The muslims are at it again

Soldato
ElRazur said:
If spie will allow it, i see myself buying a quran and setting it alight, posting it here and on you-tube just for the sake of making a point. One thing though will i be swiftly arrested?
I think setting a quran alight to get rid of it is actually ok in Islam.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
I'm sure they lawl at you to.

They can choose to practise their Ideology without having to ask you first.
And what happens if they DON'T follow Islam? What will their parents say? Will the be executed? Will they be chucked out of their village? THe taliban had a nice way of enforcing their version of Islam too....
At what age did your parents first tell you about Islam ......

Brought up to believe it from birth is NOT choice.

Permabanned
B&W said:
No your wrong, go out and ask hijabis (the ones who wear scarf) why they wear it.

You'll get a lecture about how its their right to do so and other stuff...

Still makes me laugh tbh half of them who wear the hijab still engage in premaritial sex :p
Why is the scarf more popular here than in Saudi?

Soldato
VIRII said:
Answer the question please :)
WHY should I respect Islam?

I respect the men who fought for this country. They earned respect. I don't respect the idiots who want to fritter it all away to any scum who wishes to move here.

I'm not asking you to respect Islam or Christianit,Catholicism or any other hocus pocus religion (they are all as equally as worthless), just have some respect for the religious beliefs of others.

Do you think the proud men that fought for this country would be behind some poxy stunt like buring a religious book, they'd kick you in the ass and tell you not to be such a silly boy!

HEADRAT

Soldato
VIRII said:
And what happens if they DON'T follow Islam? What will their parents say? Will the be executed? Will they be chucked out of their village? THe taliban had a nice way of enforcing their version of Islam too....
At what age did your parents first tell you about Islam ......

Ironically my parents had never taught me much about Islam.

Taliban is truely a fair representation of Ideological muslims.

"You westerns are similar to those paedo's that rape 2 year old children".

Can I have a generalisation please?

Man of Honour
VIRII said:

I agree, That why my mum brought me up as a Christian, but she always said, this is what I believe, not what you should. We had to go to church until 14ish, then you can decide what you believe. She always made sure us kids had the choice even with bringing us up in it. Now non of us go to church. So it can work, if the parents are willing.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
I'm not asking you to respect Islam or Christianit,Catholicism or any other hocus pocus religion (they are all as equally as worthless), just have some respect for the religious beliefs of others.

HEADRAT

And again ...... WHY should I respect others religious beliefs? Why should I respect religions that promote homophobia? Should I respect religions that believe in human sacrifice? Black magic? Voodoo? Burning black people on crosses?

So instead of demanding that I respect religion tell me WHY I should....

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
Just going to stop you there. Contradiction full stop.

You clearly dont wanna see the point and only a pleb will come across that way. If you know about nigeria like you claimed you should come out with something better. Oh you ignored the link i provided and the challege for you to look up on nigeria infot THAT IT IS GOVERN OVERALL BY A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY BUT WITH SHARIA PRACTISED IN SEVERAL STATES? I dont rolleyes but here my friend... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: x10000000000 :rolleyes:

Soldato
VIRII said:
What is a revert exactly?
Islam believes when mankind is born, they're not accountable till the age of puberty. Hence they're not in sin. Thus, they are not accountable for any action as they're born into whatever family they are.

Converts may be more appropriate?

Soldato
Anyone taken into account that it's only extreme Muslims that are enraged at Valentines becoming popular as it's a "Western" tradition? The other Muslims there seem to enjoy it as a bit of fun.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Do you think the proud men that fought for this country would be behind some poxy stunt like buring a religious book, they'd kick you in the ass and tell you not to be such a silly boy!

HEADRAT
LOL, I doubt you ever met many then.

Permabanned
afraser2k said:
Anyone taken into account that it's only extreme Muslims that are enraged at Valentines becoming popular as it's a "Western" tradition? The other Muslims there seem to enjoy it as a bit of fun.
Yup lots of people.
However the issue is more along the lines of why shouldn't that be just as offensive as burning a koran?

Soldato
ElRazur said:
You clearly dont wanna see the point and only a pleb will come across that way. If you know about nigeria like you claimed you should come out with something better. Oh you ignored the link i provided and the challege for you to look up on nigeria infot THAT IT IS GOVERN OVERALL BY A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY BUT WITH SHARIA PRACTISED IN SEVERAL STATES? I dont rolleyes but here my friend... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: x10000000000 :rolleyes:
Because I stopped reading after that contradiction.

Shariah cannot exist under democracy. Can you get that into you're pubescent mind? :rolleyes:

Hold on, I forgot you know Islam better than me.

Soldato
VIRII said:
So instead of demanding that I respect religion tell me WHY I should....

If you read my post you can see I actually think most religions are pretty worthless, I not demanding you respect their religion just that you respect the right for people to believe what they want.

HEADRAT

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
Because I stopped reading after that contradiction.

Shariah cannot exist under democracy. Can you get that into you're pubescent mind? :rolleyes:

Hold on, I forgot you know Islam better than me.

Because you clearly ignore the facts and "little challenges"

So if by your logic, why is it been practised then? Another muslim thing i guess -Forcing their will on people....Allahuarkbar.

As for knowing islam better than you, yes i do. I have been there done that and call for people's head no big deal. I have seen it first hand - the aftermath and result of intolerance, hatred and non-sense islam breeds.

PS
The government can do nothing about the sharia non-sense going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom