The muslims are at it again

Raz

Raz

Soldato
anyway, hope everyone had a good time with their loved ones. I'm not bothered about Valentines anyway - I prefer to surprise her randomly :p

goodnight :)

Permabanned
Hehehe, best you look at the actual figures as they don't back you up....

http://defencejournal.com/sept99/martial-races.htm

See the table near the bottom....

Jan.1, 1940 Jan.1, 1942 Jan.1, 1945 Feb.1, 1946 Jan. 1, 1947 April 1, 1947 June 1, 1947 July 1, 1947
Muslims Number 92,841 279,507 447,580 402,070 205,820 148,607 138,892 135,268
Percentage 37.518 37.626 32.016 32.405 31.762 32.653 36.189 36.210
Hindus Number 93,132 299,850 649,900 602,320 309,360 210,615 159,783 154,780
Percentage 37.635 40.364 46.488 48.546 47.741 46.278 41.632 41.433

So never more than the hindus..... and during the war years between 93k and 280k for the muslims,compared to 93k and 850k hindus ...............

I wonder how many turkish muslims fought against us...

Soldato
But even if the figures don't stack up it was more than 2, 3 right ?

I know it's not supporting your argument but even you must have to retract that statement!

VIRII said:

Your like a dog with a bone!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Raz said:
But you hate those people burning cards in Pakistan?

How many Muslims here on this board complained? Yet you still find it your duty to insult us as much you can.

well no matter.

I love you :)

I don't hate anyone, the closest I have to hate for anyone is for someone who is not a muslim.....

It is NOT those complaining about the cards it is the dismissal of anything that is insulting to Western culture contrasted with the ranting over anything that *insults* Islam. A card, a book, a cartoon - all the same to me. But not all the same to a Muslim. Either they are all worth rioting over or none are.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
But even if the figures don't stack up it was more than 2, 3 right ?

I know it's not supporting your argument but even you must have to retract that statement!
I do? I thought they were "countless". As we can put an exact figure on them they are far from countless. Best you retract your statement hey :D
HEADRAT said:
Your like a dog with a bone!

Am I? I simply see the big picture, I don't have my head stuck in the sand, I look at things globally rather than in isolation, if we are to discuss muslims who fought for the UK then it stands to reason to consider those who fought AGAINST the UK.....

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Hehehe, best you look at the actual figures as they don't back you up....

http://defencejournal.com/sept99/martial-races.htm
I used that page for my figures of losses. Which were considerably greater that the 2 or 3 you positted.
See the table near the bottom....

<snip>

So never more than the hindus
Which is not at issue, nor is it surprising given that the Hindu population of India exceeds that of all other religions. In fact going by population Hindis are under represented.
non sequitor. I wonder how many Axis troops were xian and does it make a blind bit of difference?

You should throw the shovel away.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Am I? I simply see the big picture, I don't have my head stuck in the sand, I look at things globally rather than in isolation, if we are to discuss muslims who fought for the UK then it stands to reason to consider those who fought AGAINST the UK.....

Yep but your dismissive of those that did fight for us:-

VIRII said:
So how many muslims fought for the UK then? 2? 3?

and then very quick to count those who must have fought against the UK when that didn't really hold water.

Sleepy said:

Agreed!

HEADRAT

Permabanned
Vita said:
And if Muslims didn't want to get along, do you really think some would change the way they live just to stay in a country?

Think about it.

I have no idea what your point is. I wouldn't live in a country that I despised that I thought was an insult to my beliefs.

Permabanned
Sleepy said:
I used that page for my figures of losses. Which were considerably greater that the 2 or 3 you positted.Which is not at issue, nor is it surprising given that the Hindu population of India exceeds that of all other religions. In fact going by population Hindis are under represented.non sequitor. I wonder how many Axis troops were xian and does it make a blind bit of difference?

In response to a post stating that muslims were the largest portion of the army it is relevent to post the reality that they were not.
Which is what I did.

You'll have to ask headrat what the relevence is as this is his baby, I am merely correcting him :)

"2 or 3" was facetious. So what? As for the shovel do you want me to put it down so you can use it?

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Yep but your dismissive of those that did fight for us:-
So what? 200,000 soldiers? If we must count them then count those who fought against.
HEADRAT said:
and then very quick to count those who must have fought against the UK when that didn't really hold water.
The only thing that did not hold water was your made up post about muslims being the bulk of the indian army.
HEADRAT said:
You want it too?

Soldato
VIRII said:
"2 or 3" was facetious. So what?

Obviously it just shows the level of respect you have for Muslim men that died for this country!

VIRII said:
The only thing that did not hold water was your made up post about muslims being the bulk of the indian army.

I just sought to prove that there were muslims in the Indian army, I didn't make any claims for tha validity of the figures or that they made up the bulk, can you confirm that your figures are 100% accurate.

Obviously you seek to belittle their sacrifice!

VIRII said:
You want it too?

Yeah I need it to put out the Protestants I've been burning in the back garden ;)

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Obviously it just shows the level of respect you have for Muslim men that died for this country!
Or does it show the level of respect I have for your post of "countless muslims" and the fairyland figures of "more muslims than any other group"....
HEADRAT said:
I just sought to prove that there were muslims in the Indian army, I didn't make any claims for tha validity of the figures or that they made up the bulk, can you confirm that your figures are 100% accurate.

Obviously you seek to belittle their sacrifice!

HEADRAT

How am I belittling anything? I am simply keeping perspective and correcting your fallacies.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Or does it show the level of respect I have for your post of "countless muslims" and the fairyland figures of "more muslims than any other group"....

How am I belittling anything? I am simply keeping perspective and correcting your fallacies.

Where did I post "countless muslims", you say the figures are wrong by posting other figures, are you sure they are correct or are they from fairyland!

Perspective as long as it's "down" on Muslims.

I wonder how many Frech people colloborated in WWII!

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Where did I post "countless muslims"
HEADRAT said:
So what about the countless Muslims that died fighting for the UK in WWII?

HEADRAT
see post 277, 279, 281..... :)
HEADRAT said:
you say the figures are wrong by posting other figures, are you sure they are correct or are they from fairyland!
I took them from your link.....

HEADRAT said:
Perspective as long as it's "down" on Muslims.
As long as it is balanced and looks at BOTH sides of the equation......
HEADRAT said:
I wonder how many Frech people colloborated in WWII!

HEADRAT
Quite a few, collaborate or get shot. Some choice.

I guess you're making good use of that shovel :D

Last edited:
Soldato
VIRII said:
see post 277, 279, 281.....

Ah fair enough, it's been a long day ;)

VIRII said:
As long as it is balanced and looks at BOTH sides of the equation......

Well it gone from 2,3 to a few hundred thousand that fought for us but obviously negated by those who must have fought against us, terrible when it all just comes down to maths isn't it!

VIRII said:
I took them from your link.....

I'm not sure they are accurate but it's more believable than 2,3 ;)

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Well it gone from 2,3 to a few hundred thousand that fought for us but obviously negated by those who must have fought against us, shame!

HEADRAT

Why would you choose to look only at those who fought for and absolutely not at those who fought against?

Have another look at the "how many? 2,3?" comment, it was directed at Raz after his comment about none..... Still take it out of context if it works for you and ignore any figures that don't ..... lol.

I still await your explanation as to WHY I should respect peoples religious beliefs...... nice diversion though..... I'd like an explanation though.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Why would you choose to look only at those who fought for and absolutely not at those who fought against?

I'm not saying don't look at those who fought against us, I'm just saying give a little respect and recognition to those that did!

HEADRAT

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
I'm not saying don't look at those who fought against us, I'm just saying give a little respect and recognition to those that did!

HEADRAT

Oh ok.... I thought you were making a numerical point about (countless) numbers as though the actual number was important...... in which case both positive and negative numbers should be considered to get a true answer....

Back
Top Bottom