The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
starscream said:
Don't worry, terrorism is going to be a thing of the past as soon as Blink monitors are installed in public transport :)
LOL, well that coupled with the brain scanners should be great :)
I prefer this though :
A British Airways spokeswoman said: "While we welcome new research and development which advances aviation security, we believe the emphasis and funding for any new initiatives would be better placed on preventing terrorists boarding aircraft in the first place.

"For example, research and development of better screening and detection equipment on the ground would be of more value at this time."

Much better for my line of work.

Permabanned
Skyfire said:
Hmmm.. I'm sure this a joke but I get the impression that you are are serious in driving liberals off the board to create a Rumsfeld style vanguard. The reason I get this impression is because I have noticed a lot of your posts mention things like 'doing my bit' etc. Of course you pay the bill, but you are also a poster and I don't think it is fair on a lot of posters as it is not in the FAQ, and this is a family forum after all? Don't take it personally, it is not a personal attack, I am just debating with you. Speaking from experience, I find by interacting with people unlike myself e.g. Chinese, I learn a lot about their culture and respect for that culture, as I do my English culture :confused:

If he was then he'd just do it, your suspension would be permanent, indeed I think it is a shame that it was not as calling peoples wives "chavs" is out of order.
Here you are, a lefty poster allowed to post your lefty views, suggesting that the owner of the board has an agenda to get rid of lefty posters....... There is nothing to stop him doing it but he has not done it which makes your assumption rather sublimely ridiculous and paranoid.

If he was serious about getting rid of lefty posters then why are you still here...............

Permabanned
Chronos-X said:
_42572015_karachi_416afp.jpg
Love is......

Not necessary with arranged marriages and male dominance.

Suspended
"DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT'S DIFFERENT TO US"

Feel sorry for Muslims really, knowing no different. I guess seeing something new is scary....which is played upon by the religion itself, and the more simple ones fall for it.

Permabanned
Raz said:
One readily adopted by every islamic nation that I am aware of.....although I never brought religion into it, merely arranged marriages (used to happen here years ago) and male dominance (used to be here years ago).

Soldato
@if ®afiq said:
Nope it is culture.

I wont bother arguing - Home boy is down with a cold and fever. But know this, line has been blurred over what is cultural and what is actually Islamic e.g Covering of head with hijab - A culture steming from the arabian countries but along the line seem to become Islamic. Fact.

Permabanned
VIRII said:
If he was then he'd just do it, your suspension would be permanent, indeed I think it is a shame that it was not as calling peoples wives "chavs" is out of order.
Here you are, a lefty poster allowed to post your lefty views, suggesting that the owner of the board has an agenda to get rid of lefty posters....... There is nothing to stop him doing it but he has not done it which makes your assumption rather sublimely ridiculous and paranoid.

If he was serious about getting rid of lefty posters then why are you still here...............

That's what I like to hear :) I am not paranoid, I was merely asking a question. And fair point Virii, I didn't say your wife was a chav, I asked if she was, which is not quite the same thing :p

But as you had the decency to post a sensible reply, I apologise ;)

Actually, this reminds me, believe it or not I too am against PC so I find it odd that criticism of the forum owners posts are not acceptable according to the FAQ, but who am I to argue ;)

Last edited:
Suspended
@if ®afiq said:
Thanks - there was me wallowing in my self-pity thinking nobody cared....

But you haven't lived you can't do of this!

Gay sex
Drink alochol
Eat Pork

oh I was watching Palin again, during Ramadan, throughout the whole day you can't even drink water! :rolleyes: I have understanding of fasting (no food) but not drinking water (especially most Islamic countries are in the ME) is daft beyond logic.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I wont bother arguing - Home boy is down with a cold and fever. But know this, line has been blurred over what is cultural and what is actually Islamic e.g Covering of head with hijab - A culture steming from the arabian countries but along the line seem to become Islamic. Fact.

ElRazur, in all seriousness, you don't need to bother arguing. Finding fundamental faults with Islam is one thing - it allows us to question what we believe, but making blank statements against Islam all the time is another.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
VIRII said:
.....although I never brought religion into it, merely arranged marriages (used to happen here years ago) and male dominance (used to be here years ago).

I didn't bring religion into it, merely noted that it's part of culture.

Soldato
squiffy said:
I have understanding of fasting (no food) but not drinking water (especially most Islamic countries are in the ME) is daft beyond logic.

According to my understanding, water and food is not allowed in christainity. Fasting is depriving one self of certain enjoyments so as to get in a clean state with god - Back in those days -Biblical and muhammed period, food and water was something considered to be one of those.

Back
Top Bottom