The muslims are at it again

Soldato
Raz said:
ElRazur, in all seriousness, you don't need to bother arguing. Finding fundamental faults with Islam is one thing - it allows us to question what we believe, but making blank statements against Islam all the time is another.

Right...My bad so Hijab is islamic then and others....? :confused:

Permabanned
VIRII said:
I cba to check the exact post and I believe it was deleted by a mod but iirc you stated that she must be a chav if she was born on a council estate.
I am not sure if that is why you got a short suspension. I'd rather you got a long one, preferably by some rope around your neck ;)

*disclaimer - winky smiley used so it must be alright....

The chav comment was not even worthy of an RTM let alone a suspension. It was actually because of a misunderstanding with another poster. ;)

/unties rope and makes it into a lasso

As we are being honest, might I ask why your wife was from a council estate? :)

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
all good things practiced by Muslims = responsibilty of Islam

all bad things practiced by Muslims = something else

:confused:

People from abroad - including Europe - see England as having a booze culture, fair to say that Christianity is about booze and hang overs?

Suspended
ElRazur said:
According to my understanding, water and food is not allowed in christainity. Fasting is depriving one self of certain enjoyments so as to get in a clean state with god - Back in those days -Biblical and muhammed period, food and water was something considered to be one of those.

Water isn't a "enjoyment" it's about basic requirement. I hope nowaways people have changed, you don't dehydrate yourself no matter what the cirumstance. 12 hours without water in a desert enviroment doesn't seem such a good idea.

Soldato
squiffy said:
Water isn't a "enjoyment" it's about basic requirement. I hope nowaways people have changed, you don't dehydrate yourself no matter what the cirumstance. 12 hours without water in a desert enviroment doesn't seem such a good idea.

You dont fast for 12 hours but from sunrise to sunset...Well, my understanding. Muslims uses the moon and what not...so could be less or more sometimes but not 12 hours.

Soldato
Raz said:
People from abroad - including Europe - see England as having a booze culture, fair to say that Christianity is about booze and hang overs?

I dont give a fudge about Christianity -we're not talking about a stereotype here - I'm asking why some people on this board consistently disclaim any negative behaviour associated with Islam as being cultural whilst accepting positive behaviours as Islamic

Permabanned
Skyfire said:
The chav comment was not even worthy of an RTM let alone a suspension. It was actually because of a misunderstanding with another poster. ;)

/unties rope

As we are being honest, might I ask why your wife was from a council estate? :)

Incidentally you were suspended BEFORE I saw the comment not after.

Because her parents lived in a council house?
Her father, whilst intelligent, had a very limited experience of life, a job he did for 20 plus years and I guess he was simply rooted in place.
He took an OU degree and it led to him travelling the world, living abroad and experiencing more of the world in 2 years than in the previous 50.

I met her at a concert as we both love music.(Well a gig actually at the Marquee - sadly closed down years ago). We met, we fell in love, we got married etc. She is intelligent, well spoken, ambitious, a bit lefty politically, a kind and gentle mother and into the arts and all things theatrical.
What's not to like. (Apart from the guardian reading aspects).

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
ElRazur said:
You dont fast for 12 hours but from sunrise to sunset...Well, my understanding. Muslims uses the moon and what not...so could be less or more sometimes but not 12 hours.

Seeing how you were Muslim, you should know that. But yes you're right anyway.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
May i ask you what is the relevance :confused:

/Non-PC mode on

You bang on about Islam and other cultures, Nigeria is your problem, you should not have escaped but try to make it a better place. This, incidentally, is good advice for all immigrants. So why did you come to the UK, if you don't mind me asking :confused:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Bro, my comment was "bad" more like a tongue in cheek. You refuse to see the point hence i said so. :)

I see your point, 'Islamic' culture has many bad points, and could learn a lot from Western culture. My point is that we should at least know what is based on Culture and what is based on Religion.

:)

Soldato
Skyfire said:
/Non-PC mode on

You bang on about Islam and other cultures, Nigeria is your problem, you should not have escaped but try to make it a better place. This, incidentally, is good advice for all immigrants. So why did you come to the UK, if you don't mind me asking :confused:

Is this the dude who voted bnp? Haaa. I was born here so your statement is invalid. Again i dont see the relevance. Try again. Oh i forgot here - :confused:

Soldato
VIRII said:
I met her at a concert as we both love music.(Well a gig actually at the Marquee - sadly closed down years ago). We met, we fell in love, we got married etc. She is intelligent, well spoken, ambitious, a bit lefty politically, a kind and gentle mother and into the arts and all things theatrical.

Aaaawwww

I hope you got her flowers yesterday. Then sat her down and explained to her that her political leanings are contributing to a general decline in British society, even though she reads the only paper that is a True Bastion of Truth in this media-crazy sensationalist society...

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Because her parents lived in a council house?
Her father, whilst intelligent, had a very limited experience of life, a job he did for 20 plus years and I guess he was simply rooted in place.
He took an OU degree and it led to him travelling the world, living abroad and experiencing more of the world in 2 years than in the previous 50.

Maybe she thinks you are too righty? ;) Marrying a lefty is a bit like marrying another culture if I am to read your post correctly, would a true Aryan wife be more to your liking, if so, why not have pushed harder for true happiness in your life? :)

Back
Top Bottom