The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
iCraig said:
They're burning everything these days.

Maybe we should promote fireworks more in western culture, then watch as they set fire to them with their hands as protest. :cool:

Hmmm Western Fuel..... Western Petrol...... Petrol Day..... has a ring to it.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
iCraig said:
They're burning everything these days.

Maybe we should promote fireworks more in western culture, then watch as they set fire to them with their hands as protest. :cool:

nah that's cool, they didn't originate from the west.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
You must be trying hard man. Horse or no monkey...It dosent bother me. I dont have a problem with whatever you and your party are pushing for - free world. Live and let's live. But will they pull it off? Time will tell.

If a white men wanna move into lagos and marry most of the women...does it bother me? No. I have many things to worry about. Please try again. What you gonna come up with next? I cant wait. :) Oh by the way not every one with a british passport or born here married a local.

Actually, I was trying to be subtle, but it seems I will have to explain it to you. The financial economy and space you have consumed on UK land would have been better served by somebody indigenious - who is to blame for sky high house prices? Speaking from non-PC experience, I have yet to meet a black man who has not nicked a mobile phone, found a job or passed at school. This is not directed at your personally, but given your background, what do you think the reason is? Land or money grab? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Skyfire said:

Now the force is getting stronger. Your point is flawed. I have the same rights as you....get over it. Oh do i mention we do drive-bys and shot at cops too? I await your views of the asians. :) Please, really do try again. One thing though, you dont have a clue about my background. I suggest you dig some more but really you dont have a clue. Again here - :confused:

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Now the force is getting stronger. Your point is flawed. I have the same rights as you....get over it. Oh do i mention we do drive-bys and shot at cops too? I await your views of the asians. :) Please, really do try again. One thing though, you dont have a clue about my background. I suggest you dig some more but really you dont have a clue. Again here - :confused:

Give me a hard working Chinese, Polish, Asian guy any day, as most I have met are successful, doctors, lawyer and business people. As far as I can tell, blacks do not have the same good track record for success. IMHO ;)

As it stands, the liberal majority are upholding your rights and not honouring the rights of the indigenous people, where is the justice in that? :confused:

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Skyfire said:
Give me a hard working Chinese, Polish, Asian guy any day, as most I have met are successful, doctors, lawyer and business people. As far as I can tell, blacks do not have the same good track record for success. IMHO ;)

As it stands, the liberal majority are upholding your rights and not honouring the rights of the indigenous people, where is the justice in that? :confused:

Isn't there a contradiction in your post :confused:

Anyway, I see what you're saying about El, that he's a no good thieving bum.

Permabanned
Raz said:
Isn't there a contradiction in your post :confused:

Not really, a lot of immigrants and British born immigrant families have moved here, whilst they are here, they may as well contribute until such time as the BNP come into power :)

Soldato
Skyfire said:

Seriously you are breaking my heart. In my last attempt to play with you here - I think you are a black man and even so more blacker than me. If you dont agree i dare you to post an image of yourself with a loaf of bread on your head and a note in your hand saying "Look el am not black".....Only then will i take you serious. :)

Soldato
Can I make a point?

The picture of those muslims burning cards and saying it is un-Islamic doesn't neccassarly make it true. There were millions of muslims who celabrated Valenines Day. Seems to be to just be the vocal minority moaning.

However the story of the radical Muslims going out and attacking muslims they catch celabrating Valentines is disturbing. But again it's a vocal minority and the vast majority just want to live life in peace.

Back
Top Bottom