The muslims are at it again

Man of Honour
Chronos-X said:
Post these notes, with a loaf of Granary for authenticity.

Whats Granary? :confused:

It is a well known ploy of the Pakistanis in areas like Normacot and Shelton to keep posting notes through the doors asking if the owners are considering moving.
I did not say that my mate was being threatened and he hasn't been threatened but the notes come weekly.
They also give a fair price for the house if you want to move but he can't afford it.

(Yes I can see how you misinterpreted my post as though he gets threatened - my bad)

In fact the bloke who's just modified my 79 Strat was given a good price for his terraced house in Normacot and he's moved less than half a mile away to the white area. He suffered abuse from the remaining whites because he sold up.

T16

T16

Permabanned
^^ I hope the BNP position goes well.

Offensive as I find burka's, most of the muslim women are rather rancid anyway, so it does us a small favour at least.

Permabanned
T16 said:
^^ I hope the BNP position goes well.

Offensive as I find burka's, most of the muslim women are rather rancid anyway, so it does us a small favour at least.

Wouldn't mind sticking it to Shilpa Shetty personally ;)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
qwerty said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6362037.stm

Look at picture number 8.

It's gone too far. They're just looking for any excuse to make a fuss and protest. And learn to spell. ****s.

:mad:

OMG THE GUY ON THE RIGHT KILLED FIREFOX AND STOLE HIS TAIL AND USED IT AS HIS BEARD :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously who cares? let the extreme "religious" ones do as they please, they're no different than extreme Christians who believe television is evil among other trivial things.

Skyfire said:
Wouldn't mind sticking it to Shilpa Shetty personally ;)

First I ever heard she's a muslim..

Last edited:
Soldato
direction.jpg

Soldato
ElRazur said:
If spie will allow it, i see myself buying a quran and setting it alight, posting it here and on you-tube just for the sake of making a point. One thing though will i be swiftly arrested?

Personally, I dont think you would get arrested, but you will probably be found dead within a few days of you posting it up on youtube. There are some extremists who would kill for their beliefs.

As a Muslim I find it quite amusing that the people who think this Muslim stuff is getting out of hand actually even bother to start threads about what a few old men in beards are doing. You will always get extremists in every group. The difference now is that every little thing a Muslim extremist says or does is written about as if Muslims of the entire world think in the same way - 10yrs ago, no one wouldve even given these men in beards the time of day - if they were found burning a valentines card, people would walk past and not get involved; these days of course, you have a news van waiting to take pics and carry out interviews. On top of which you have non Muslims who actually start entire threads about the burning of a valentines card to encourage the Muslim extremists to do more outlandish things.

All Im saying is take it easy and dont believe that all Muslims are extremists and partake in the burning of valentines day cards.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
dmpoole said:
And this is why I wouldn't want you as a member of the BNP.
You must learn to know the differences between people like Shilpa Shetty and Muslims otherwise you will make the BNP look thicker.

fixed.

:)

Soldato
sunama said:
Personally, I dont think you would get arrested, but you will probably be found dead within a few days of you posting it up on youtube. There are some extremists who would kill for their beliefs.

As a Muslim I find it quite amusing that the people who think this Muslim stuff is getting out of hand actually even bother to start threads about what a few old men in beards are doing. You will always get extremists in every group. The difference now is that every little thing a Muslim extremist says or does is written about as if Muslims of the entire world think in the same way - 10yrs ago, no one wouldve even given these men in beards the time of day - if they were found burning a valentines card, people would walk past and not get involved; these days of course, you have a news van waiting to take pics and carry out interviews. On top of which you have non Muslims who actually start entire threads about the burning of a valentines card to encourage the Muslim extremists to do more outlandish things.

All Im saying is take it easy and dont believe that all Muslims are extremists and partake in the burning of valentines day cards.

BAH! Your common sense and rational thinking has no place in this thread :p

Permabanned
Skyfire said:
This couldn't be further from the truth, I think I have lost a couple of brain cells somewhere along the line :D
If you lost two brain cells wouldn't that make you technically brain dead?

Permabanned
sunama said:

So what you are sayingis that ElRazur would be murdered for burning a book in the UK and we have nothing to worry about from Islam?

It is not a crime to burn a book and nor should anyone fear death for doing so. Nor should we consider being murdered for burning a book as normal or OK or nothing to worry about.

Burn a bible. Will you get murdered for doing it in the UK? No.

Permabanned
wordy said:
BAH! Your common sense and rational thinking has no place in this thread :p
Wait a sec.... burn a book = asking to be murdered = common sense.......
What country do you live in?

Back
Top Bottom