The muslims are at it again

Soldato
squiffy said:
In other words, some muslims would just stand around and do nothing and watch.

Which is just as bad as letting the KKK hang a black man and just stand around the tree.

You don't disagree enough with there actions to stop it, because your religion has teached you that way. You might get moderate muslims but still not sensible enough to stop there fellow muslims to protect the person who's going to be killed.

I'm sure some muslims would stand around and watch, and Im pretty sure some muslims woud want to stop someone getting killed for burning a book. All I'm trying to say with my posts is that there are good muslims and bad ones. the same with people in U.K

Just to clear things up I'm not an aisan or muslim, I'm white british, and can assure I disagree just as strongly as you that killing someone for burning a book could ever be justified.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
VIRII said:
Why don't you actually answer the question, not that it was aimed at you to begin with....

Why? What would it achieve? Does changing the colour of the sky mean that a blind man can suddenly see it?

Associate
just been browsing last 2 pages of posts as never looked at this thread but seems to get a lot of interest anyway best way to see how ott the muslims are is to get an atheist (can imagine any religous person wanting to burn holy book) and in the same vid at same time burn both the holy bibly and the quran and post it on youtube see who complains the most.

just my 2 cents probably worthless :)

Suspended
Raz said:
But ok, regarding your post about Muslims should realise it's 'just a book' I assume you'd say the same about other faiths and their Holy Books?

Yes. Your book is no different or better than bible or other holy books.
Note that I wouldn't condone burning old holy books, as it's a part of history..no more than I would burn magna carta, declaration of indepdance or any other ancient documents etc. But burning a mass produced holy book of any religion is no different to burning old newspapers.

There's no malice in that. But killing a christian/jew/muslim is. I guess you don't see it that way?

Permabanned
Raz said:
sorry, I'll pack up and leave now that you've highlighted my inability to compose proper English sentences.

But ok, regarding your post about Muslims should realise it's 'just a book' I assume you'd say the same about other faiths and their Holy Books?

Yup. A book is a book. If you absolutely have to believe in a religious figure then do you think Jesus would be overly bothered by the burning of a bible? Or do you think he'd take a sensible calm approach, or burn a few himself saying "this is garbage and I never said any of that"?

Permabanned
Raz said:
Why? What would it achieve? Does changing the colour of the sky mean that a blind man can suddenly see it?
I see so because I am not a muslim and do not value the koran then I am blind..... mmmm muslims so rational.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
squiffy said:
There's no malice in that. But killing a christian/jew/muslim is. I guess you don't see it that way?

I do. I have never agreed with that, so please tell me how you got that? If you weren't so hostile in your attitude towards Muslims/believers, you would find it easier to learn our views.

Suspended
Raz said:

We want to know in what order what a Muslim save important things in his life. Is it you don't want to answer the question, because if you admit the book comes last you'll go to hell? Is the brainwashing really that severe you cannot think for a few seconds for yourself. I've asked several direct questions, and not one has been answered.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
VIRII said:
I see so because I am not a muslim and do not value the koran then I am blind..... mmmm muslims so rational.

So you generalise all Muslims on what I said?

If you don't understand the post, don't comment on it. Has nothing to do with the Quran, or being a Muslim.

Permabanned
Raz said:
So you generalise all Muslims on what I said?

If you don't understand the post, don't comment on it. Has nothing to do with the Quran, or being a Muslim.
Did I say ALL muslims? I did not say "some" either so why assume I mean "all" and not "some"?

If YOU can't understand English then don't reply. If your post was not related to the question then was it simply spam? Or is it more avoidance of questions from you?

Soldato
VIRII said:
So on the one hand you think El would be in danger and on the other he should not be......

I do belive that El would be in danger due to the fact that there are extremists living in the country, I'd call that a fact, not a personal opinion. However I'm of the opinion that you can't justify hurting/killing someone burning a book. somthing I think everyone on here should agree with.

VIRII said:
Originally Posted by Vita
If a person burnt the Qur'an. I'd love to see what would happen to them next.

Whilst you may not condone violence to someone for burning a book it seems others will and do.

I'm not sure that the post you are replying to was actually adresed to you was it? In which case it can't be putting words in your mouth...

I'm replying to a post that you addressed to Raz, but where discussing an earlier post I'd made about Sunamas post being common sense.

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
VIRII said:
Did I say ALL muslims? I did not say "some" either so why assume I mean "all" and not "some"?

If YOU can't understand English then don't reply. If your post was not related to the question then was it simply spam? Or is it more avoidance of questions from you?

Ok, look. I'm just going to put you on ignore, and we'll call it quits. Twist things as much as you want, whatever. You implied all Muslims, and you know it, but you're going to argue and twist things to prove a point. Well good luck to you.

Last edited:
Permabanned
wordy said:
However I'm of the opinion that you can't justify hurting/killing someone burning a book. somthing I think most poeple on her ewould agree with.
Something ALL people on here SHOULD agree with. Sadly some clearly don't.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
squiffy said:
We want to know in what order what a Muslim save important things in his life. Is it you don't want to answer the question, because if you admit the book comes last you'll go to hell? Is the brainwashing really that severe you cannot think for a few seconds for yourself. I've asked several direct questions, and not one has been answered.

Read my post above, and as asked in the Evolution thread, stop associating everything about us as being brainwashed and be nice :)

Permabanned
Raz said:
Ok, look. I'm just going to put you on ignore, and we'll call it quits. Twist things as much as you want, whatever. You implied all Muslims, and you know it, but you're going to argue and twist things to prove a point. Well good luck to you.
I don't do implication, I call a spade a spade.
If I mean ALL I'll say ALL.
Why do you assume that if the number is not quantified it means ALL not some?

Soldato
If you refer to a group without quantifying a sub-section then surely it must follow that you refer to every member in that group? Isn't that just basic English?

I suppose unless we're talking about 'Debating English', which seems to conveniently incorporate semantic get-out clauses :p

Last edited:
Soldato
VIRII said:
Liar.
If you would not get any pleasure from something bad happening to a koran burner then what exactly does "I would love to see what happened to someone who burnt a koran" mean? Hmmmmm...

Being british born doesn't give you some "right" to do as you please here. Nor do I believe that your accident of birth is what gives you the right in the first place. Hundreds of years of ancestory and family investment into making this a decent place to live do though. Something you haven't got.

Your attitudes of "death to koran burners" and "it is my country" will lead to a civil war here. If it is not already taking us there.

Lol, you seriously need a check up. For one I'm not a Liar. And you keep saying the same thing over and over again. I'd just love to see what would happen. That's all.

Accident of Birth? Hmm big shot there. Something I haven't got? Pfft, if you only knew me then I'd let you say that.

Did I say Death to Qur'an Burners? Did I say It is my country? Stop using me as an example and comparing me to the radicals. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom