The muslims are at it again

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Vita said:
Lol, you seriously need a check up. For one I'm not a Liar. And you keep saying the same thing over and over again. I'd just love to see what would happen. That's all.

Accident of Birth? Hmm big shot there. Something I haven't got? Pfft, if you only knew me then I'd let you say that.

Did I say Death to Qur'an Burners? Did I say It is my country? Stop using me as an example and comparing me to the radicals. Thanks.

You're best bet is to either ignore him or elaborate on your posts. There's plenty of other people on this forum who can be debated with, yes, including Squiffy.

What's your personal opinion anyway?

Soldato
Rich_L said:
If you refer to a group without quantifying a sub-section then surely it must follow that you refer to every member in that group? Isn't that just basic English?

I'd say the exact subject of the sentence remains ambiguous. For example, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" - I don't think they are saying that VERY SINGLE MAN EVER must conform.

Also, no-one got hard on Neil Armstrong for insisting that EVERY human being were taking a small step/giant leap

Raz

Raz

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
I'd say the exact subject of the sentence remains ambiguous. For example, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" - I don't think they are saying that VERY SINGLE MAN EVER must conform.

Also, no-one got hard on Neil Armstrong for insisting that EVERY human being were taking a small step/giant leap

Ok, but knowing his attitude towards Muslims, his attitude towards Muslims on this forum, you would know that he implied all Muslims.

But no doubt you're going to stand up for him. Fair enough.

Soldato
Raz said:
Ok, but knowing his attitude towards Muslims, his attitude towards Muslims on this forum, you would know that he implied all Muslims.

I think you're projecting an attude onto him. His best mate is Muslim. He had Muslims at his wedding. Knowing this, can you really ASSUME that he meant all Muslims.

Funnily enough I often do, unless I disagree with him.

Permabanned
Rich_L said:
If you refer to a group without quantifying a sub-section then surely it must follow that you refer to every member in that group? Isn't that just basic English?

I suppose unless we're talking about 'Debating English', which seems to conveniently incorporate semantic get-out clauses :p

Should it?
The England Fans battled the Spanish Fans.
Does that mean every single last England and Spanish fan were fighting.... no.

Permabanned
Vita said:
Lol, you seriously need a check up. For one I'm not a Liar. And you keep saying the same thing over and over again. I'd just love to see what would happen. That's all.

Accident of Birth? Hmm big shot there. Something I haven't got? Pfft, if you only knew me then I'd let you say that.

Did I say Death to Qur'an Burners? Did I say It is my country? Stop using me as an example and comparing me to the radicals. Thanks.
Lots of backpeddaling from you :D
We established the likely result of burning a Koran in the UK would be for El to be found dead soon after.
You replied "I'd love to see what happened to someone who burned a Koran".
Given that we have established the likely result the only meaning that makes any sense is that you would like to witness someone who burned a Koran being harmed.
That does make you extreme.
You been asked to explain what other meaning it could possibly have but have ignored the questions.
So why not tell us what you think would happen to El if he burned a Koran and posted it on You Tube as he suggested ..... because whatever you think was going to happen to him is what you would "love to see happening to the person who burnt a koran".

Accident of birth means you had no control over where you were born. I'm not sure what you thought it meant. It is a phrase used here quite a lot, try a search for it.

I am not comparing you to the radicals, you are somewhat radical.
If I burnt a koran in front of you what would you do?
Say 10 muslims attacked me for it what would you do?

Permabanned
Shackley said:
So not true, both sets of fans were very well behaved - perhaps you weren't watching the same match?
Shouldn't you be stamping your feet over some illegal war somewhere instead of doing something so British as watching football?

Permabanned
Raz said:

Would it? Why not all muslims on the forums as opposed to all muslims?

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Yup. So have you. And I have disagreed with both of you. What of it?
I've agreed and disagreed with both of you on many occasions, but I don't remember you and CBS disagreeing before :) I'm not saying it hasn't happened, because I haven't read all of your respective posts. But I haven't seen any of the epic arguments that have occurred between you and myself :p (but you've both had them with lots of other people.)

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
I've agreed and disagreed with both of you on many occasions, but I don't remember you and CBS disagreeing before :) I'm not saying it hasn't happened, because I haven't read all of your respective posts. But I haven't seen any of the epic arguments that have occurred between you and myself :p (but you've both had them with lots of other people.)
We've not had an epic argument that I recall?

Permabanned
Shackley said:
I wasn't aware that there was any football on at the moment? Is there?
You mean you have moments of your day when you aren't blaming Israel the UK and the US for everything in the world? Surely if there is no football on you have even less excuse not to be sorting out your demo :D After all did you not demand to know what my excuse for not going on it was :D

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
Come to think of it have you ever seen any of the following disagree with eachother:

RichL
Visage
Shackely
Dark Shadow
@if r@fiq

Just a small number of posters who never seem to disagree with eachother. What of it?

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Come to think of it have you ever seen any of the following disagree with eachother:

RichL
Visage
Shackely
Dark Shadow
@if r@fiq

Just a small number of posters who never seem to disagree with eachother. What of it?
Well I would say that you and CBS are possibly - allegedly - the two most argumentative and combative posters on here. So I just found it amusing if you had never locked horns, but if you say you have then fair enough. The posters above don't have that same style (or posting frequency for that matter) so aren't of so much interest to me in that respect :)

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
Well I would say that you and CBS are possibly - allegedly - the two most argumentative and combative posters on here. So I just found it amusing if you had never locked horns, but if you say you have then fair enough. The posters above don't have that same style (or posting frequency for that matter) so aren't of so much interest to me in that respect :)
Visage is not argumentative and provocative? Are you sure?
I think you are merely trying to start an argument to create and then prove a point :)
I can see why you aren't interested in my list of posters though, barring RichL who once said that technically he saw nothing wrong in having sex with his mother if she consented they are a tad dull/childish.

Back
Top Bottom