The muslims are at it again

VIRII said:
How many is a handful in numbers? 250? 500?

If we had published the mohammed cartoons (they were news after all) how many muslims would have demonstrated? Just a handful hmmmmm?
Pretty much the world demonstrated.

Oh wait my Virii senses are coming to me . . . "All the muslims wanna kill us!!"

Honestly this has to be the most pathetic anti muslim thread I've ever seen, just redicolous, you think you think your going to prove something!

The only thing you'll prove is paper burns when a match is brought to it!

HEADRAT

AcidHell2 said:
No, but religions have to relise there in a multi culutra society and need to do some press release to keep them "popular".

Just like the SDA church had a massive out cry when reporters started saying wako was a cult started by an SDA member.

It's common sense to denounce anything like that and make people releasise it' not what the religion/group/people/person want.

lol so muslims should go out and protest at the ones who burn v day cards?

HEADRAT said:
So you think burning a religious book is a proportional response to burning a few lousy Valentines cards :confused:
HEADRAT
So you think that one religion/culture is more valid than another? :confused:

AcidHell2 said:
No, but religions have to relise there in a multi culutra society and need to do some press release to keep them "popular".

Just like the SDA church had a massive out cry when reporters started saying wako was a cult started by an SDA member.

It's common sense to denounce anything like that and make people releasise it' not what the religion/group/people/person want.
Seen as you guys dislike it why don't you organise a demonstration? I mean it'd attract more attention than sitting on your chairs typing away on your keyboardz.

B&W said:
lol so muslims should go out and protest at the ones who burn v day cards?

Not saying that, but when bombings happen, when "Muslims" hold placards saying behead any non Muslim, burning the Uk flag ect ect, then yes there should be out crys for Muslims.

dark_shadow said:
Seen as you guys dislike it why don't you organise a demonstration? I mean it'd attract more attention than sitting on your chairs typing away on your keyboardz.
Because I would be seen as hating all Muslims and thus inciting racial hatred, I don't fancy being arrested or targeted by Muslims.

Al Vallario said:
No, their argument is that the media is making more and more of a deal out of the festival each year and youths are being pressured into adopting the festival. You know how peer pressure works.
What like left wing mantra on here?
No tell me how peer presssure works.
Tell me what legal processes are in place to make people buy valentines cards in pakistan......

dark_shadow said:
Oh don't start the 'Freedom of speech' again.

It's really wearing off. "You swear at my momma and I'll swear at yours."

Please, I'm sure we have something more fruitful to discuss.
Is that actually an argument?
The fact is that you got worked up over the cartoons, they are just cartoons, get over it. Yet if someone doesn't like seeing western values attacked then you tell them that it is no big deal. We must respect what YOU value but you don't have to respect what others value.......

That is the problem.

VIRII said:
Is that actually an argument?
The fact is that you got worked up over the cartoons, they are just cartoons, get over it. Yet if someone doesn't like seeing western values attacked then you tell them that it is no big deal. We must respect what YOU value but you don't have to respect what others value.......

That is the problem.
Wrong. That's what you're assuming. That is the problem.

HEADRAT said:
So you think burning a religious book is a proportional response to burning a few lousy Valentines cards :confused:

To be fair a belief is still a belief. Why should one hold more weight than the other?

I'm not gonna get ****ed off if someone burns some science revision books. Why should people (regardless of what %) start rioting etc. because of something like that happening?

Just as stupid as demonstrating about the cartoons, they didn't hurt anybody until people overreacted.

Back
Top Bottom