The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Yup these people are the future of the world. A sad day isn't it?
LOL. Yet you think a 1500 year old religion is the *future* of the world despite seeing how much harm and pain and death it has caused around the world. Now that IS sad.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Not saying that, but when bombings happen, when "Muslims" hold placards saying behead any non Muslim, burning the Uk flag ect ect, then yes there should be out crys for Muslims.

There were outcrys from the spanish, american, british muslims when the terrorists bombed their countries.

There have been "Islam is peace" marches.

Bombings happen every day in Iraq, muslims killing muslims.

If we protested every time some extremists did something then we might aswell quit our jobs and start becoming FT protesters.

Soldato
VIRII said:
LOL. Yet you think a 1500 year old religion is the *future* of the world despite seeing how much harm and pain and death it has caused around the world. Now that IS sad.
:D

I do, it holds answer for the future too. You should try it sometime!

Permabanned
B&W said:
Quoting it again, seems as if everyone just ignored it.
I know where you are coming from B&W. Plenty of sensible muslims the world over. However in the UK the vast majority of them are from Pakistan origins and a lot of them seem to be rather militant.

Soldato
I'm not religious but could I see how those cartoons could be offensive, yes I could!

I didn't agree with the unproportional response that it got, just like I don't agree that burning books is a proportional response to a couple of cards being burned.

VIRII said:
However in the UK the vast majority of them are from Pakistan origins and a lot of them seem to be rather militant.

Honestly I can't believe I'm reading this carp!

Man of Honour
VIRII said:
We must respect what YOU value but you don't have to respect what others value.......

That is the problem.

Exactly this country was set up, so it doesn't matter what opinion you have, what religion you worship. But you would be safe in the knowledge you wouldn't get arrested, beaten up or murdered for those opions.

Terrorists and the PC climate only add to the increasing laws that remove these freedoms and bring us closer to a all out policed state when the government will be more like a dictator.

It's easy to lose rights it's almost impossbale to bring those rights back with out a civil war.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
:D

I do, it holds answer for the future too. You should try it sometime!
It is in the past and will be rudely shoved there on a permanent basis if it doesn't grow up quickly.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
VIRII said:
I know where you are coming from B&W. Plenty of sensible muslims the world over. However in the UK the vast majority of them are from Pakistan origins and a lot of them seem to be rather militant.

Understood and as most of us here are British I can see why its the main point being debated.

Just wanted to put a little perspective on things, there are non **** muslims sometimes it seems people forget that.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
I'm not religious but could I see how those cartoons could be offensive, yes I could!

I didn't agree with the unproportional response that it got, just like I don't agree that burning books is a proportional response to a couple of cards being burned.
A couple of books a couple of cards.... what is the difference?
Why are these books so much more important than a couple of cards?

Soldato
ElRazur said:
What are you trying to get at? Maybe you should look up info on nigeria and see what type of government is practised, Sharia is listed - For the muslim part.
You full well know what I'm implying. Nigeria the most corrupt country in the world. I don't believe for one second it implements the shariah properly.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Why are these books so much more important than a couple of cards?

Because one is the core of one of the largest religions in the world (show some respect even if you aren't religious), the other are a ploy to get money out of you pocket on some arbitrary day in Feb.

HEADRAT

Soldato
VIRII said:
It is in the past and will be rudely shoved there on a permanent basis if it doesn't grow up quickly.
You could never be more wrong.

Islam is an Ideology that has worked and made a better world for those that existed in the caliphate years. It doesn't need to grow up to stay with the norms that change radically.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
You full well know what I'm implying. Nigeria the most corrupt country in the world. I don't believe for one second it implements the shariah properly.
So where does? Iran? Iraq? Somalia? UAE? Saudi?

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Because one is the core of one of the largest religions in the world (show some respect even if you aren't religious), the other are a ploy to get money out of you pocket on some arbitrary day in Feb.

HEADRAT
Indeed.

It's something every muslims has with him every day. Not a once a year thing for those that have to make 1 day more special than the other for someone they love.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:

HEADRAT
Show some respect? WTF? Just because a bunch of people believe some half baked nonsense I should *respect* it?
What utter nonsense, that has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen posted.
WHY should I respect homophobia? Why should I respect lies? Why should I respect the carnage Islam has caused? WHY?

Back
Top Bottom