The muslims are at it again

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
You full well know what I'm implying. Nigeria the most corrupt country in the world. I don't believe for one second it implements the shariah properly.

Again where is your source for that? I will gladly talk nigeira with you all day but if only you have a clue. Nigeria is no longer the most corrupt country. Fact. Few countries are ahead of them on the corruption list. You dont know that do you?

The nothern part of nigeria is mostly muslims and hence i would expect a decent muslim NOT to engage in such schemes and apply sharia effectively...oh wait the law is flawed and the nation it is been imposed is corrupt....Result.

Have you got any more? :)

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Indeed.

It's something every muslims has with him every day. Not a once a year thing for those that have to make 1 day more special than the other for someone they love.

You should try it, maybe let your females walk alongside you or something for a change.

Suspended
VIRII said:
Show some respect? WTF? Just because a bunch of people believe some half baked nonsense I should *respect* it?
What utter nonsense, that has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen posted.
WHY should I respect homophobia? Why should I respect lies? Why should I respect the carnage Islam has caused? WHY?

Because they'll kill you if you don't.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
You could never be more wrong.

Islam is an Ideology that has worked and made a better world for those that existed in the caliphate years. It doesn't need to grow up to stay with the norms that change radically.
It wasn't better for the countries that were invaded and occupied like Spain was it :) If it was they wouldn't have kicked the moors back out. Islam is an invading religion, spread by the sword, by fear, by violence. It revolts me.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Again where is your source for that? I will gladly talk nigeira with you all day but if only you have a clue. Nigeria is no longer the most corrupt country. Fact. Few countries are ahead of them on the corruption list. You dont know that do you?

The nothern part of nigeria is mostly muslims and hence i would expect a decent muslim NOT to engage in such schemes and apply sharia effectively...oh wait the law is flawed and the nation it is been imposed is corrupt....Result.

Have you got any more? :)
According to a report I once came across it was the most corrupt country.

So nothern has different legislation from the southern?

Soldato
VIRII said:
Mmmmmm. Cover your face woman ....... Telling people how to dress is NOT respect, it is demanding obediance.
How about "I want to cover and be obediant to my lord?". They choose to follow Islam.

I mean how on earth would your ignorance let you know otherwise. I'm sure you can already everyone like a book cover. Smart lad.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Now maybe you can explain WHY I MUST RESPECT ISLAM......

Respect Islam, what about just some respect for anything, what excatly do you respect!

You seem to be hell bent in respecting Valentines day which is some commercial crap, what about all the suffering Christianity and Catholicism has caused over the centuries.

HEADRAT

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
How about "I want to cover and be obediant to my lord?". They choose to follow Islam.

I mean how on earth would your ignorance let you know otherwise. I'm sure you can already everyone like a book cover. Smart lad.
Mmmm they *choose* just like people raised as catholics *choose* to be catholic and people raised as Jews choose to follow judaism..........

Some choice lol.

Suspended
dark_shadow said:

No they don't. Any free will or choice was removed from 3 years old, or whenever they start to learn the koran.

Permabanned
HEADRAT said:
Respect Islam, what about just some respect for anything, what excatly do you respect!

You seem to be hell bent in respecting Valentines day which is some commercial crap, what about all the suffering Christianity and Catholicism has caused over the centuries.

HEADRAT

Answer the question please :)
WHY should I respect Islam?

I respect the men who fought for this country. They earned respect. I don't respect the idiots who want to fritter it all away to any scum who wishes to move here.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Mmmm they *choose* just like people raised as catholics *choose* to be catholic and people raised as Jews choose to follow judaism..........

Some choice lol.
I'm sure they lawl at you to.

They can choose to practise their Ideology without having to ask you first.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
VIRII said:

Some choice lol.

No your wrong, go out and ask hijabis (the ones who wear scarf) why they wear it.

You'll get a lecture about how its their right to do so and other stuff...

Still makes me laugh tbh half of them who wear the hijab still engage in premaritial sex :p

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
According to a report I once came across it was the most corrupt country.

So nothern has different legislation from the southern?

Go back and look for an updated version - update every 6months or 12 months (Transparancey agency or something like that) Nigeria is not the most period.

Nigeria is ruled by a democratic governement but sharia is practised in the northern region where muslim is predominant - It has been argued that it is illegal but nigeria is not where such arguement can be made due to violence on part of the muslim people and mentality of the people who cant go all the way to challenge such non-sense.

Just have a read and this show a little bit of insight on the mind set of our fellow muslim friends in nigeria. http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/23/newsid_3226000/3226740.stm

Back
Top Bottom