The New Stargate Universe Thread

Soldato
Did BSG improve with time? I felt that in the middle (I think season2), it peaked, then it just became a show about blind faith (almost like religion and God). At this point I stopped watching it.

Did it continue in the same vein or did they concentrate on reality.

Soldato
Did BSG improve with time? I felt that in the middle (I think season2), it peaked, then it just became a show about blind faith (almost like religion and God). At this point I stopped watching it.

If you stopped BSG mid season 2, you never saw the "Adama Maneuver"... don't google it, just take it on trust, it's worth starting again.

Man of Honour

FOOL!!!! :p

You've not even seen exodus: part 2! Probably the most epic tv episode ever!!!

Soldato

You missed some brilliant TV there mate.

Soldato
S3 E4 is definitely one of the best episodes of science fiction TV ever made. There can be no doubt.

I felt the whole start of S3 was quite strong though, quite deep in places. I thought the middle of S3 tailed off and then it came right back to business for the end.

Anyway, Stargate was awesome and I have been working my way though some of SG1 again. Only the key episodes and not the chaff.

Soldato
That ending seemed like they knew it was the last, not the usual stargate cliffhanger.

It's pretty lame there won't be any more stargate and no real scifi like it, perhaps they could bring back something like sliders now? :p

Soldato
That ending seemed like they knew it was the last, not the usual stargate cliffhanger.

It's pretty lame there won't be any more stargate and no real scifi like it, perhaps they could bring back something like sliders now? :p

They did know it was the last, the news of the cancellation broke at the end of the first half of season 2. There wasn't enough time for them to make drastic changes to how the season played out though as at that stage principle photography was well under way.

They did manage a decent enough send off at the end though and while nothing was conclusive I doubt they could have ended it better.

Back
Top Bottom