Poll: ** The official 2022 Apple TV 4K thread (it has the A15 chip, HDR10+ and everything!) **

Are you going to buy the 2022 Apple TV with USB-C charging on the remote?

• Total voters
Soldato
Shield + external drive
Yep totally get that. If you have a ~5tb drive and don't keep 25,000 films at your finger tips in case the urge takes you, running plex media server and streaming it on the same device makes sense. Before I converted my DVD + blu-ray collection to a digital format, I had the same idea.

Associate
Waiting on my pre-order to ship from Apple 128gb version, hope there is a bit of movement tomorrow for friday delivery ;)

Cheers all

Associate
Mine doesn't look like it's shipping today as still hasn't reached preparing to ship.
Same with mine too, still showing processing the order, it was ordered on the 18th of October, maybe it will change later on this evening showing 4th to 9th of November delivery date.

Associate
So in lament terms, what's the benefit of this over a Roku or amazon stick?
All my media is in itunes and I stream direct to it, something I dont think the Roku & Firestick will do.
Plus I have a pair of Homepods hooked up to the Apple Tv for audio and I also use it as a smart hub for homekit too.
Cheers all

Man of Honour
Also you can paste passwords from your iPhone, or type on the keyboard. It's mega useful for apps that don't allow you to enter a PIN on a sign in site. Also the screensavers are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom