*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Having fun on the Demon Hunter instead of the Barb for a change. Having some serious single target damage is nice. :) Only slight issue I have is I do not have a witching hour yet, have given a few away this season thinking I would never need one. Ah well.

Still do not have all the pieces for a Nats build yet either, but UE fire multishot is good fun anyway.

One thing I dislike about coming from the Barb to the DH is that Jailer and Thunderstorm are now insta death at high level rifts.

Soldato
Having fun on the Demon Hunter instead of the Barb for a change. Having some serious single target damage is nice. :) Only slight issue I have is I do not have a witching hour yet, have given a few away this season thinking I would never need one. Ah well.

Still do not have all the pieces for a Nats build yet either, but UE fire multishot is good fun anyway.

One thing I dislike about coming from the Barb to the DH is that Jailer and Thunderstorm are now insta death at high level rifts.

:o Giving away WHs? I stash all of mine, even the crap ones.

And yep, welcome to being a glass cannon.

Soldato
i need a group for farming GR keys as this constant Trials and leveling of gems just to get to where i want to progress is tiring.

Normally on my WD ill get a trial upto about 45 which will downgrade to 40ish, i do about 5 of those then start grinding those keys to 50 before i can actually go for some progression. This all takes a couple of hours.

Then throw in that you can just get those plain awful rng rifts and fail on a 48 or 49 rift and your lucky to have 3 solid attempts on the progression run.

Thats whats happening for me atm anyway, ive been there with the 50 so many times and got a horrible boss ruin it.

Ive joined a community called High Level Trials with a couple of thousand members so hopefully that will help me farm up a dozen or so 49-50 keys and then i can have a proper go at progressing.

Glad to know they are removing trials, just hope it isnt replaced with a worse grind :(

Soldato
Managed 50 solo GR on the WD last night :)

Maybe not much of an achievement compared to some classes but im well chuffed, now need to get some higher GR's in 4's to get my gems above 50 without failing too much :p

Soldato
Tried out that sweep build last night, think I got pretty lucky with some items but it's amazing.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GhostlyPea-2670/hero/60556067

Still a fair few bits to get and then optimisations but managed to run a T27 grift with this and had about 50% of the time left

- GP

Looking good! Congrats on the progress :)

I'm not sure why Alkaizer doesn't use CDR on anything, but 10% weapon, 8% gloves and 8% shoulders, 12.5% head are essential IMO, literally everything in that build has a cooldown except sweep.
Roland's doesn't need that much CDR, if any. Most would opt for Diamond in the helm as the build is tanky enough without needing Life gem. For shoulders it's kinda 50/50 on whether it's worth it and it's definitely not worth it on gloves.

Managed 50 solo GR on the WD last night :)

Maybe not much of an achievement compared to some classes but im well chuffed, now need to get some higher GR's in 4's to get my gems above 50 without failing too much :p

Well done! Saw you in some 50's yesterday but never got a notification you passed it, must have been after I logged. Glad you reached 50 :)

Soldato
Roland's doesn't need that much CDR, if any. Most would opt for Diamond in the helm as the build is tanky enough without needing Life gem. For shoulders it's kinda 50/50 on whether it's worth it and it's definitely not worth it on gloves.

Does sweep/shield bash reduce the CD of akarrat's too? :eek:

Soldato
Nice job :)

I don't mind Marauder personally, but it gets a lot of flak. Probably because it was the only set-up worth using for 8 months. 50 is a nice target for anyone solo, beyond that things just get a bit silly and lots of fishing.

Soldato
Nice job :)

I don't mind Marauder personally, but it gets a lot of flak. Probably because it was the only set-up worth using for 8 months. 50 is a nice target for anyone solo, beyond that things just get a bit silly and lots of fishing.

Pretty much, everyone is bored of it now, but I don't have a decent Nats yet + UE fire is limited to season. M6 cleared 56 or something last season anyway, did it not? That was without F/R so it can certainly push its way up there, I just don't have the patience for crappy RNG. :D

Soldato
Gz Tephnos, im the opposite im really enjoying Season 3, and expect that the length of the season (if its 4 months) will be about perfect.

I expect we will see plenty of changes for S4 tho otherwise its gonna be a rinse and repeat.

Im pretty sure ill stay as WD as i have for the last 2 seasons but im sure the zdps builds will get some attention in terms of their ability to perma lock out packs

Soldato
I'm hoping the PTR is up soon for the next patch but it's probably a month or two away.

Season 3 is rather boring and still limited to pretty much 1 build per class for pushing GR's.

Not quite, WD has 2 viable solo builds, DH 3, Monk 2, Barb 2 (3 technically), Wiz 2 (3 also but just modified like barb) but Crusader has only 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom