*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may get well and truly annihilated for this comment, but I honestly think D3 could benefit from adopting more structured role requirements for a group, similar to WoW.

example: group requires a healer. You might therefore play your clothy in a set of healer gear for that group, and in the next group there's a better healer, so you switch and play a a spellcaster.

There are hints of this in the way that some people will play zDPS in groups, but it's more of an afterthought in my opinion rather than a serious mechanic that is being looked at.

I may get well and truly annihilated for this comment, but I honestly think D3 could benefit from adopting more structured role requirements for a group, similar to WoW.

example: group requires a healer. You might therefore play your clothy in a set of healer gear for that group, and in the next group there's a better healer, so you switch and play a a spellcaster.

There are hints of this in the way that some people will play zDPS in groups, but it's more of an afterthought in my opinion rather than a serious mechanic that is being looked at.

Healers would be useless as tanks usually carry Wildebeest and life regen in paragon which is more than enough healing, and damage dealers die in one hit so there is no place for a healer at all.

They should make a wow spin-off of Diablo 3, action Rpg with wow classes, dungeons and raids. Would be pretty fun to see all the wow world through the diablo3 engine.

Same random loot system etc.

Seriously though it would be cool if D3 had some form of content for clans to tackle, kinda like a wow raid but capped at say 12 people, like someone else said, a set weekly rift with scores etc, that would be awesome, make it so you need the required amount of people to enter it.

A priest class wouldn't go amiss in d3 to be fair, could look at some of the healing stuff crusader has and meld it with the stuff wizards get, bubbles that heal, single target rays that heal or damage etc, I hope there's another expansion and they add a class like perhaps Druid, but he could shapeshifter between 3 forms.

Int for - healer / wizard type spec
Str form - big bear tanky type form
Dex form - melee / range dps rogue assassin type with flying daggers

Cow Event is live in EU.

* There is a new goblin called "Herald to the Queen", it's a small cow.
* It can appear anywhere a treasure goblin can outside of a Rift
* It opens to portal to the "Not The Cow Level" when it's killed
* This area has lots of chests. 1 got 21 normal, 9 Resplendent and 4 Radiant in 1 portal.
* There are also good amount of shrines. Bring Nemesis Bracers if you have them.
* There's a Cow King event inside it.
* Cows go moo.

Screenshot:

fXlq6xN.jpg

Last edited:
Cool event :)

Theres a nice video on the diablo site too if you click on the skull above the navigation bars

vfehs.jpg

Last edited:
I do wish though that they would give us an option to max craft with one click on gems or BS items. Maybe a right click when its at one that allows you to go to the max value

Gems mass craft now. If you select to craft 100 imperials, the craft bar travels across once and all 100 are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom