*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye im pretty burned out on it if im honest, grindin out trial keys is a pain for me to be able to progress solo so ive been leveling up and gearing alts.

Tryin a bit of zdps WD also to try and get my gems higher but getting groups who want to run 50+ stuff can be a pain also, sigh startin to sound all eliteist now :p

Got a bit bored with the length of the season tbh, levelled a DH to full set with ancients in over half slots but found that its one sucky glass cannon in my view.

Witch doctor is fun but well, kind of unchanged even with dart fetish build and the WW Barb is a T6 farm monster that I have found sucks at past GR40+ for single target.

Drops for improving gear that I need to push past these levels just isn't dropping and BS's are too expensive for weapons, rings and trinket (Well in my view).

I'm hoping for D3 details at E3 since Blizz are going to be there this year for a 3 hour PC show.

Guys on the inc gamers diablo cast, said on the ask that nothing was due up for diablo. I think they were hankering for gamescom with the question.

Sadly with their other stuff heavily well monetized, might be a while:(

just a shout

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
They said it would last about 4 months so that should be sometime in August.
Thanks for jumping in with a helpful response, DuckOfDeath!

We're still aiming for Season 3 to be at least 4 months long. As Wyatt mentioned previously, our goal is to strike a balance between providing enough time for players to commence their journey together, and for their Seasonal characters to mature.

As always, we'll continue to review any constructive feedback we see on this and compare it to our own data in making adjustments to find the ideal Season length.

Hope that helps!

3 months seems about right for me, the last season was too short, this one seems like it will be too long if were only half way thru.

Hopefully the wait for Season 4 will give plenty of time to remove trials and sort out solo vs group play

2 - 3 months is good right now, but I'd imagine most people will start fizzling out from 1 month. By 2 months there'll be a rapid incline in people stopping playing and by 3 months there'll just be the 'die hard' players left. I don't get why they need to do it for 4+ months when they know what long seasons can do after Season 1 went on forever.

They really need more content if they want 4+ month seasons. The grind for gear just doesn't cut it anymore in case this as opposed to games like Path of Exile, as they have made gear drops so incredibly dumbed down that you can get a full set of "the best spec" (which is another huge problem) in one play session.

2 - 3 months is good right now, but I'd imagine most people will start fizzling out from 1 month. By 2 months there'll be a rapid incline in people stopping playing and by 3 months there'll just be the 'die hard' players left. I don't get why they need to do it for 4+ months when they know what long seasons can do after Season 1 went on forever.

They really need more content if they want 4+ month seasons. The grind for gear just doesn't cut it anymore in case this as opposed to games like Path of Exile, as they have made gear drops so incredibly dumbed down that you can get a full set of "the best spec" (which is another huge problem) in one play session.

Another problem with keeping seasons on for too long is the exploits that people find, or mechanics people take advantage of (in this season, EXP speed grifts) will become a huge headache.

There are people in seasons with 1300 paragon. That's 3000+ mainstat. That's ridiculous for the average player to catch up to and just shows that eventually the leaderboards will just be dominated by EXP leechers.

Anyone still playing this, used to play about 6months back but thinking to give it a try again, just made a seasonal monk and will try too get too lv70 today.

Lots playing, just not sure if anyone in OcUK still are. It tends to be lively at the start of a new season then slowly dwindles off as there isn't enough content to keep people going.

Just saw the patch notes.

Torment X difficulty sounds interesting, it's about time they added new difficulties, T6 is practically normal mode if you can do 30+ GR. From what I can understand, Torment X is about as hard as GR 37, I hope they change this and make it similar to 40 or higher, to make it more challenging.

Kanai's Cube sounds interesting too, break down The Furnace, gain its 50% elite damage as a passive, and equip another for another 50% elite damage on the top of the passive, I'm assuming it's going to work like this, going by the wording, this opens up so many new gearing choices.

It needed new stuff adding as you can only run so much T6 or greater rifts before getting bored.

I haven't touched it properly since TW3 came out and not missing it at all. S3 is finished for me.

Torment X will be useless as well as the rest of the Torment levels if they don't rebalance the full thing. People clearing GR45+ will already wreck a Torment 10 map based on the same scaling. Then, coupled with the cube and being able to pull passives like the Furnace, some peoples damage will double if not more.

They also need to rebalance and redo gear. Getting a full set in 1 - 2 days when a season is 4 months long sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom