*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some info on the cube,

There's been some confusion about how these passives work, so let me clarify. With the current plan, the passives you get by breaking down Legendary items with special effects in Kanai's Cube do not replace passive skills on your character, but are instead part of a separate set of passives that are specifically stored within the cube. You can store as many special effects as possible in the cube, but only a limited number can be active at a given time (currently, this is three: one weapon effect, one armor effect, and one jewelry effect). Hope that helps!

So many possible choices, with a WW barb, it could something like this - The Furnace effect, Hexing Pants effect and poison or lightning immunity effect.

For DH, it could be Calamity + Hexing + CoE.

Last edited:
So most PTR phases are about 2 months so thats in line for late August/early Sept for 2.3, maybe next expansion announcement at Blizzcon?

Havent had a chance to read the notes yet but any word on trials being removed?

edit / NM just read this :D

Adventure Mode Updates

This patch also includes changes designed to improve the pacing of Adventure Mode while encouraging players to explore Bounties across a variety of Acts. In addition to removing the Realm of Trials, we’re improving Bounty rewards by adding new Act-specific crafting mats to Horadric Caches. Completing Bonus Acts in Adventure Mode games will also now grant a bonus Horadric Cache stuffed with crafting materials, gold, and additional Act-specific crafting mats.

Sorely tempted to go HC for next season been lovin playin HC these last few weeks

Last edited:
All I can say is: All aboard the Hype train :D:D:D

boldstate-hype-train.png

Balance is an absolute mess and I don't see it recovering short of a full revamp (which I also don't see happening without any monetary incentives, i.e. microtransactions).

If anyone plays the Witch Doctor class then have a look at these Twitch streams my friend does - quite well received: http://www.twitch.tv/bigdaddyden76 or on YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/bigdaddyden76

He puts a lot of effort into his streams - good fun :)

Have watched this guy in the past, find he talks like a billion miles an hour tho :p

In terms of low viewers ive started following a youtuber called Shinobi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPw2sCzysaU

Also i watch a weekly show called Westmarch Workshop over on blizzpro.

Watched him a few times in the past, if I recall correctly he had a heart attack, left his job, took up streaming and changed his lifestyle a bit?

He didn't have a heart attack, he used to work for the CO-OP managing one of their warehouses but was unhappy for quite a while. He decided to give streaming a go and has done very well out of it by all accounts :)

I've just told him to make sure he diversifies a bit because relying on one game for your income is obviously a bit silly.

I must have confused him for someone else then or heard the word heart attack and assumed he'd had one.

Yeah unless you're extremely popular it's very difficult to hold a decent viewer count with one game, especially one like D3 which lets be honest isn't very exciting to watch.

I must have confused him for someone else then or heard the word heart attack and assumed he'd had one.

Yeah unless you're extremely popular it's very difficult to hold a decent viewer count with one game, especially one like D3 which lets be honest isn't very exciting to watch.

I just text him to confirm - he's had two heart attacks apparently! Some friend I am! I've only known him for like 8-9 years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom