*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting so far, done the Sescheron area, got the cube, saw that cube needs materials from the map region Bounties >_<

Bounty cache drops them, on T7 I got 4 of the item. Looks like you need to farm all map regions for the various materials for the cube. Adding legendaries requires mats as well :/

aye thats the intention to give people a reason to do more than act1 bounties, still patching mine its slow as fek atm

1hr queue woot, at least can import our toons

switched to my HC barb no queue woot for HC :p

1st observations they really want you to get rid of that excess gold. Topaz crafting mats for the cube at 500k each from vendor. First T7 rift i ran i end up with 600k repair bill :)

Last edited:
Just started work and logged on PC to see 9 hour wait time. Should have left PC at home logging on so it will be ready for when I get home lol.

Well i did the same thing, went to work this morning after logging into the queue which said 23 hrs as i left for work :/, came home switched on my monitors and instinctively pressed the power button on my PC . . . . . thereby shutting it down!!

No idea if i had actually got in but what a gimp i am lol, now back in 23 hr queue :(

Also lol at the new cat mojo

fdzt3n.jpg

:D

Last edited:
lovin the PTR been on in some shape or form probably about 5 hours a day, gave crusader a go today the new hammerdin set is great fun.

for the WD the new sets sadly just aint capable of running with Zuni they definately need some buffing.

Major hype for season 4 now, will prob keep WD as main but crus will be shortly after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom