*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye its destroying other classes in the PTR, Quinn has done a 72 under 10mins, other classes sittin around 62 solo so Monk will likely be due some attention from blizz, either that or all the other classes will :)

Anyone got tips for how to get in and play successfully?

I jumped in to the PTR for a quick bash yesterday, managed to get an invite into an already running T4 group so that was OK for a few rifts, but starting my own was a bit rough and I didn't really get anywhere :P

I want to try out the new Crusader stuff, might be tempted to play again for Season 4.

depends what you wanna do mate, join the ocuk community on there for starters, theres also a few communities there for people giving away their games before they log off.

If you just wanna test out stuff, queue for lower difficulties. Thanks to the buff even T1 will drop plenty and the queue will be tons shorter than t7-10 which every1 wants to do.

If you just wanna do GR's queue for normal, about a 30min queue.

Non season is even shorter

Had some good runs with Sharpy and Solost last night, we got me from new seasonal char guy to paragon 150 odd in a couple of hours, crazy XP and item drop rates :)

Keen to test out the new hammerdin build with the new set, just need a few more pieces I think to make it work.

Can't stop playing PTR although I know my character will be gone at the end. Got a rift with goblins last night it was insane. 100's of the little guys dying screen loot was crazy.
Sooo much fun :p

SEASON HAS ENDED

Blue post

Attention, nephalem,

Season 3 will be ending on the PTR today, July 7, at 5:00 p.m. PDT. This is in preparation for the launch of Season 4 on the PTR, which will begin Thursday, July 9 at 5:00 p.m. PDT.

Seasonal characters will roll over to non-Seasonal just as they do when a Season ends on live. Note that importing a character from live after the start of Season 4 will automatically convert your Seasonal characters to non-Seasonal; Season 4 characters must be leveled in the Season 4 environment.

Thank you, as always, for your diligent testing and excellent feedback!

Last edited:
Can you elaborate more on this please? I don't want to re-download another 10gb just to install PTR.

Copy your Diablo folder and paste it into a new folder called "Diablo III Public Test"

On your battlenet launcher change the region to PTR:Reaper of Souls, click options and make sure the destination folder is "Diablo III Public Test" at whatever location you put it.

Click install and it will take a few mins to verify the game files, you will see the progress bar fill up quickly then it simply downloads the additional files needed for the PTR version.

SEASON HAS ENDED

Blue post

Attention, nephalem,

Season 3 will be ending on the PTR today, July 7, at 5:00 p.m. PDT. This is in preparation for the launch of Season 4 on the PTR, which will begin Thursday, July 9 at 5:00 p.m. PDT.

Seasonal characters will roll over to non-Seasonal just as they do when a Season ends on live. Note that importing a character from live after the start of Season 4 will automatically convert your Seasonal characters to non-Seasonal; Season 4 characters must be leveled in the Season 4 environment.

Thank you, as always, for your diligent testing and excellent feedback!

Yep my Season 3 ptr guys have rolled back to normal now, looks like Season 4 on PTR from tomorrow, i hope they remove the legendary buff and make the levelling testing as accurate as possible. At least the queues are good today :)

I had a quick go on Ptr earlier and my seasonal wiz had rolled over to normal. Paragon 818 :)

Got the cube and slapped the perma furnace, cindercoat & unity affixes in it. Wow :)

I think I can probably go 60+ grifts now. Maybe more with some optimising.

Queue times on Ptr suck tho!

Hyped for S4 and the changes that will come along with it, especially the cube! :D

Tempted to try monk in S4, tried the class before but never really understood the builds correctly to kick some ass and so never took to it, the build from that Quin vid looks tasty and could be fun!

Even if I cant get all the gear in that vid then you guys are here to advise on builds yeah? :D

Hyped for S4 and the changes that will come along with it, especially the cube! :D

Tempted to try monk in S4, tried the class before but never really understood the builds correctly to kick some ass and so never took to it, the build from that Quin vid looks tasty and could be fun!

Even if I cant get all the gear in that vid then you guys are here to advise on builds yeah? :D

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lustral-2839/hero/61629496

My Monk in S3 Hardcore , currently doing T4s and Grift lv20-23 , doing about 1.7 Million burst at the moment

So got a splash screen in the PTR today that Season 4 was live but i dont see the ability to create a seasonal toon.

On a plus they are adding the cat mojo, heres the flavour text

6hp5ci.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom