*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one does campaign as adventure mode offers rifts and bounties, if your desperate to do campaign try opening your game to public and see if any1 joins. Do the campaign solo then switch to adventure mode for the group play.

no one does campaign as adventure mode offers rifts and bounties, if your desperate to do campaign try opening your game to public and see if any1 joins. Do the campaign solo then switch to adventure mode for the group play.

I thought that as I can't play adventure mode on my main until I complete the expansion, so I made a new character but there's still no one playing the campaign or adventure mode.

What am I doing wrong? With season 4 just starting I thought they'd be loads new characters about.

Season 4 isnt due to start for another month or so, those of us playing it atm are on the PTR (Public Test Realm)

The live game is currently 3 months into Season 3 so thats why your not getting anyone in campaign as when people level a new toon now they usually go straight to creating a Seasonal character and then do adventure all the way.

If your not in it already join the Ocuk community add me as a friend Sharpy#2557 and i can throw you an invite.

You can get a boost froma max level guy so you will level really quickly, but if its your first time playing you prob wanna work through the campaign and learn as you go. The campaign is generaly a solo affair however in the escape menu you should see a couple of options for Private/Public game. If you make it public that means anyone can join

what goodies you mean?

Same as any season theres new conquests, new cheeves, pretty much the biggest game changing content since ROS with all the changes in 2.3, new portraits, the pet, seasonal journey etc.

Not to mention the new sets, old sets being reworked and Season 4 legendaries

what goodies you mean?

Same as any season theres new conquests, new cheeves, pretty much the biggest game changing content since ROS with all the changes in 2.3, new portraits, the pet, seasonal journey etc.

Not to mention the new sets, old sets being reworked and Season 4 legendaries

I meant the season 4 bonus items like pets/portraits/wings (if any)

Know about all the rest. Hoping to hit paragon 1000 before 2.3 drops, currently 919. :p

Guys, some help/advice please. I'm enjoying Diablo 3 in single player mode & am onto the second act, however where is a good place to get my head round seasons, playing online plus other tips on crafting etc. I'm just going through the story hacking at baddies at the moment. Also is it worth getting the reaper of souls expansion as I've just noticed its on offer via Battle.net

Guys, some help/advice please. I'm enjoying Diablo 3 in single player mode & am onto the second act, however where is a good place to get my head round seasons, playing online plus other tips on crafting etc. I'm just going through the story hacking at baddies at the moment. Also is it worth getting the reaper of souls expansion as I've just noticed its on offer via Battle.net

I would suggest that you finish the story through to the end of Reaper of Souls first. Reaper is worth it, somewhere like G2A will have it for sub £20.

The next patch is going to change a lot of basics such as crafting and introduce other new stuff like the cube. Also season are just like the normal mode, it just offers the latest drops for the classes.

They are so far releasing around 2 new gems and 4-6 new legendries each season. You can earn transmog items from each season if you complete enough achievements also.

Come the end of the season everything you have earned in a season rolls into your none season pool of characters, bank and money. You are expected to process this stuff in 28 days though.

You will find that most people just play seasons once they start and then you find people tapper off in interest and online time to the end of the season.

Seasons are a fresh start with a new toon every time so some people enjoy the challenge of starting all over again for a few months, others just dont bother with them.

RoS improved the base game immeasurably so i wouldnt hesitate to recommend the purchase, my hundreds of hours playtime will attest to that :)

Thanks for the feedback/advice... 2 more Q's if you would be so kind,
1. does the addon do anything to the base game or is it just some more levels at the end/another chapter?
2. whats the deal with crafting? I'm not level 30 & have trained the artisan however he can only seem to make the most basic of weapons/armour that dont seem any good to me at all

Thanks for the feedback/advice... 2 more Q's if you would be so kind,
1. does the addon do anything to the base game or is it just some more levels at the end/another chapter?
2. whats the deal with crafting? I'm not level 30 & have trained the artisan however he can only seem to make the most basic of weapons/armour that dont seem any good to me at all

1. It adds more content, loot and such. Greater Rifts are lvl 70 as well, also its unlikely you will find many players to group up with to play co-op. Co-op is worth it as your drops get better and it can become more of a challenge in some modes.

2. The game isn't about crafting your items, its like wow. Its all about the drops, the harder the level you play the greater the drops. Its design in part is meant to encourage you to get better at playing your character.

Come patch 2.3 things are getting changed with crafting, but the changes wont give you more option. There will be other help in the form of the new Herodric Cube.

All the fan sites are showing the patch content, its worth a look ;)

cool, I'll take a look... Had another blast last night & got to level 30 it is getting a bit slow going but that maybe because I didnt enjoy the current setting as much (act 2 desert).

If I made my game open to the public do other players generally join? Sadly none of my mates bar one play D3 & hes currently offline due to a house move/refurb.

They might - the problem is as you are joining late most people have gems of ease and other items to make levelling easier, not many people will be playing low difficulty story run throughs.

cool, I'll take a look... Had another blast last night & got to level 30 it is getting a bit slow going but that maybe because I didnt enjoy the current setting as much (act 2 desert).

If I made my game open to the public do other players generally join? Sadly none of my mates bar one play D3 & hes currently offline due to a house move/refurb.

Hi Jayman

If you are running through non season story mode I would recommend you finish 1-70 in this so you can enjoy the story.

After this if you want a boost with season character to 70 I can do so if you leave me your battlenet ID here.

Ask Sharpy for an invite to the OCUK clan also, I seriously stress that you get Reaper of Souls ;)

Is there an ETA on season 4?

Nope, exceptions are end of August start of September depending 2.3 testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom