*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I'm wondering if I should salvage all my non-ancient stuff in my non-season profile?
I've just logged in after ages to find I have no space for anything. It's been so long I don't even know what the majority of items do.

Associate
What's the best way to level a Necromancer, I was going to play through adventure mode but thinking about wondering if it's better to start a season for the armour?

Soldato
Adventure mode is quicker due to less downtime, but campaign isn't too bad with a quick time to kill, no faffing around approach.

Lots of guides around if you want to really streamline

Soldato
What's the best way to level a Necromancer, I was going to play through adventure mode but thinking about wondering if it's better to start a season for the armour?

I started a Necro on release got to around level 40 and decided to shelve it. I can't see the point of getting one to 70 farming goodies only to redo it all again when the season starts for a guaranteed armor set.

New season is only a few weeks away.

Soldato
Any suggestions on my build, can't make GR70
I was on the Seasonal treadmill for six months and I never got anywhere near 70. I'd copy builds, read advice, then die. I think I'm just not cut out for the tactical side of things, timing and sequencing things precisely, which is where those extra GRs come from.

So, er... no, no useful advice, sorry. :) No doubt I'll get drawn into another character progression fix next season, but once it starts to get like hard work my frustration level rises and the fun evaporates.

Associate
Got my Necromancer up to 64 today playing adventure mode on Torment 1. Not a pad character to play, as not played WD this is my first using pets for dps, so far quite liking it.

Soldato
D3 is hard to beat for a quick drop in and out - plus it's insanely satisfying blowing up a whole screen of monsters, so I think it would live on for a while.

That being said, i think a lot would move to D2,but it would also get a lot of former players back.

Soldato
Any suggestions on my build, can't make GR70, so can't start farming for primals :( This was a good build back last time I played but doesn't seem to be the meta anymore. (Dont have a MH).

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Delphi-2526/hero/95090412

low lvl gems in rings amulet . No 6 piece bonus . random ancients which dont suit the set , As long as 1 character does a 70 you should be good assuming you have a another class

Check this to tweak yer build assuming your going for lightning/hydra build

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/88437-s10-2-5-0-gr100-hydra-light-wiz-detailed

Soldato
D3 is hard to beat for a quick drop in and out - plus it's insanely satisfying blowing up a whole screen of monsters, so I think it would live on for a while.

That being said, i think a lot would move to D2,but it would also get a lot of former players back.

Lets hope they crack down to the bot-spammers in the D2 remake or just put systems in place to stop them before they start, not sure if anyone has played D2 in recent times but its a bit of a dire state to play these days, still, had a lot of fun back in the school days playing D2 online :)

Associate
Man I really hoped the Necro would be worth it, but its really not if you played any recent season; oh well maybe diablo 4 will actually offer an endgame that is interesting.

Soldato
Anyone about this afternoon to help me level? I normally level solo but just going so slow this time. Watching online guides people leveling in under 3 hours, I am trying their tactics and am level 23 in 1.5hours....not fast!

Tag is smeaney#1665 is anyone is about?

Soldato
3 hours if you know exactly which class/skills change/when to swap gear/chain kills in certain locations - for the rest of us its 4/5 hours!

Make sure you use your best red gems in weapon and helm and it goes by quicker

Back
Top Bottom