*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Hmm I look at streams with people doing 15 trillion hits just days after the season begins and I ask myself, why did Blizzard ever let this game get so silly?

Really needs some kind of number crunch.

personally i think they should have gone additive with damage instead of multiplicative. it might have made their lives easier too for things like balancing and for pvp.

Soldato
well I installed the game today to give the season a try.

went for Crusader and on level 23 so far, can never decide what skills\attacks\passive abilities to go for when I play.

Nacro looks fun but wasn't going to pay £12 for it so went with something else. what is a good class to use?

Associate
Enjoying the Necromancer - completed conqueror for the extra stash tab, just 5 achieves to do this season, but not sure if I will get them. Did a GR75 solo and GR80 in two man, bit of a glass canon with the build I have, but gets the job done. Only one useless primal ancient so far though :/

Soldato
So, I have reached level 70 and last night I spent 3 hours just running rifts.

I have got about 30 odd rift keys and got my plvl to 112 and was playing on Torment 1.

cant believe how OP the nacro is, was running the above with him last night and everything was down before I even had chance to kill anything

What is best to get loads of Plvl and gear?

Soldato
Well, that was different. Seeing as how I'm having slight issues running the Torment IV achievements for the Season rewards I thought I'd level up a tad (new player and currently only at P47) and see if I can get some new armour/weapons to aid me. Anyhoo, I fire up a Nephalm Rift and get dropped into something with pink unicorns, rainbows, teddy bears and cupcakes. I did not expect that! :D

Soldato
Could anyone give me and my missus a boost to 70? We're 54 & 40 atm respectively and cannot hack the leveling any further, once I'm 70 and in my spinny spin spin set I'll happily return the favour and boost somebody an alt.

Soldato
I can help if you want, let me know when your going online.

I don't have the best gear but should be able to help, Suarazgul in the OcUK clan online now.

Soldato
When it says to do a GR30, how do you know what GR30 is as the difficulty levels are done differently? I need to unlock higher difficulties

im online now - ED209

Soldato
When you activate a Greater Rift you get extra levels within each Torment for example T1-2-3-4-5-T2-6-7-8-9-10 and so on and so on if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom