*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

What the unit price / profit margin on a ton of slaves? Any good sectors to trade em? I assume these are Imp/Fed smuggle runs?? :S

2,918 profit on each slave and it is just normal "legal" trading in the Empire. I am not prepared to divulge my route either, as this is a gem and I would like to hold it as long as possible :D

2,918 profit on each slave and it is just normal "legal" trading in the Empire. I am not prepared to divulge my route either, as this is a gem and I would like to hold it as long as possible :D

I was getting 5200 per ton profit on my err non legal route when I was last there before xmas. In the cutter that would be a delightful 3.75million profit :)

I was getting 5200 per ton profit on my err non legal route when I was last there before xmas. In the cutter that would be a delightful 3.75million profit :)

I wouldn't fancy trying to get the cutter in undetected! Its bad enough with no pressure :p
The cops have also taken to chasing me down as I leave and am and flying towards my jump point, they then normally crash into me earning me a 200c fine as i'm speeding by then :(

I wouldn't fancy trying to get the cutter in undetected! Its bad enough with no pressure :p
The cops have also taken to chasing me down as I leave and am and flying towards my jump point, they then normally crash into me earning me a 200c fine as i'm speeding by then :(

What ship are you in? I'm a habitual boost undocker and was regularly going thru the letterbox at 300m/s+.

103m/s in a type 6. Flew close, no contact. 200cred fine...

What ship are you in? I'm a habitual boost undocker and was regularly going thru the letterbox at 300m/s+.

103m/s in a type 6. Flew close, no contact. 200cred fine...

Same ship as in Gregster's vid, its a bit of a beast, and tbh I have never noticed the cops chasing me before I had that ship, so its either its/i'm slower and more careful un-docking so they can catch me or they just want to have a looksee at the big white whale :D

Fines are pointless anyway, i don't care if I am fined or not and I think I have about 10m+ fines in the station in question anyway. So long as I don't die after landing there then they can keep building and building.

I'm currently out in the middle of nowhere grinding sentry and pod recovery missions for empire rank, its soul destroying!
I ranked up really fast doing courier missions in Tamar, went from Earl to King in a weekend; this was a few months ago so I'm not sure if this method is still viable, but it's worth a look.

I have deliberately held off on playing any more of this for weeks now... now a few more months until the Rift is here and I will be golden! :)

Even got a better desktop mic so my voiceattack works better in preparation.

You will want to run at 90fps for the Rift SPG. Min 970 is the recommended (though this may be for the full experience as it states) but my friend did the Rift pc checker and that said a 780ti were fine. That all said, FD are behind a little for their support for the Rift which may cause complications, though I am sure they will have it ready in time.

Last edited:
You will want to run at 90fps for the Rift SPG. Min 970 is the recommended (though this may be for the full experience as it states) but my friend did the Rift pc checker and that said a 780ti were fine. That all said, FD are behind a little for their support for the Rift which may cause complications, though I am sure they will have it ready in time.

Thankyou, gives me a idea to bufget it all in,

Back
Top Bottom