******* The "official" Essential iPad Apps thread (with stars) *******

Soldato
LOL - typical. Thanks will give them both a go. For PDF's I have found iBooks pretty good and have found comicbooklovers for CBZ/CBR but not as impressed with that (the reading is fine, the behind the scenes is limited).

ComicZeal, you'll never look back, best CBR/CBZ reader. absolutely brilliant, couldn't use anything else.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
i've been playing plague inc a lot on this but its very tedious and takes ages to get anywhere.

Need for speed most wanted free for this months download.

Need more in depth games anyone recommend any? pref ones that don't require in game money to advance

Soldato
Is there anything like galactic covilisation 2 on iPad?

i've been playing plague inc a lot on this but its very tedious and takes ages to get anywhere.

Need more in depth games anyone recommend any? pref ones that don't require in game money to advance

Not played it much but Starbase Orion is a Master of Orion 2 copy. Might be worth a look.

Soldato

Currently I am a little addicted to Simpsons Tapped Out. You can play it without spending but are unlikely to ever get everything without doing so.

I'm also really enjoying the Back to the Future Games - but then I got all 5 for 69p each, think they are £2.99 now.

Civilization Revolution is also a good way to kill a few hours.

Im contemplating getting Football Manager but not sure what they are like on the ipad.

Associate
What makes it better than the official?

- simpler navigation for multiple accounts
- superior gestures for navigation
- makes better use of screen real estate when in landscape
- inline media previews
- use lists as timelines
- iCloud sync timeline position between devices
- streaming over Wi-Fi (no need to manually refresh)

There's a few. :p

Soldato
I just gifted a app to my dad's ipad but he has'nt recieved any email ?

Anyone know how long they take , i tried going into itunes but it just says scheduled gift 16th Feb and there is no option to resend when I edit the gift it just says done in the bottom right.

cheers

Soldato
Hi got the meteor earth app gift sorted in the end , just seemed to be a delay.

I love the app but would like more than one day forecast , I have heard that weather pro can be linked with this app , if I purchased that would that give me the 5 days forecast or would I be better off just getting the meteor earth addon premium features?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom