***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Also james i wish youd get your facts right as i havnt been fully negative at all but it doesnt matter, as your all latching onto this VS thing with someone with an agenda which it wasnt about, its about the love of racing games, discussiing them and yes at times comparing, but not in a bad way.

my facts are right, thank you:) the only person throwing the toys is you.

james.miller said:
ok fine, nothing wrong with being objective and point out possible flaws and such things

Last edited:
Nice screen bert, not seen those. The model detail looks much better this time around, no dodgy textures either. They are touched up renders, the shadows won't be that good I expect bit gives us a good idea what to expect.

Just watched this and it looks like they are still keeping their cards close to their chest concerning features.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pWJXBOHx8

I keep thinking they're going to allow you to upload car skins alongside the paint editor, but the infastructure for that would be huge for what is a pretty redundant feature to most players, but then you could sell them in the AH to share with others.

I really like forza 2, just give more tracks and not slightly altered version of the same ones, and more cars, none of this viper/911 GT cars with different paint jobs or the same car under a different brand.

Forza Motorsport 3 Site up and running

Thank god the thread is back on track again, sorry about the pun.
We might see forza4 before we see gt5 so why bother to try to compare the two games.
I have read Mr Lattes post about the amount of gear he is buying to play forza3.
Three monitors,another two 360s a fanatec wheel etc.
Why spend all that money if he has serious doubts about the game.
I would wait till the game is released and try it first before spending that amount of cash.
If forza3 is better than forza2 i think nearly everybody will be happy with the game.

Last edited:
Aye, I think he needs to justify the money he has spent on the gear to play one game, strange he is saying FM3 is going to be worst than GT5 when both have not been released.

I have read Mr Lattes post about the amount of gear he is buying to play forza3.
Three monitors,another two 360s a fanatec wheel etc.
Why spend all that money if he has serious doubts about the game..

Because he's a driving game nut. He has a passion for racing games that I've never witnessed before. Perfecting laps and set ups. He will use the gear for other racing games as well.

If the threads were still about on his old set up I think you would understand he takes his racing games seriously :)

I wish the old forza 2 thread was still about you would see when he was pushing forza 2 on here he was getting stick way back then about it not coming upto a required level. :D

Because he's a driving game nut. He has a passion for racing games that I've never witnessed before. Perfecting laps and set ups. He will use the gear for other racing games as well.

If the threads were still about on his old set up I think you would understand he takes his racing games seriously :)

I wish the old forza 2 thread was still about you would see when he was pushing forza 2 on here he was getting stick way back then about it not coming upto a required level. :D

He shouldn't take it so seriously here though. Everybody knows GT is a good series, and it may have more content. But The forza series is also great.
It seems like Dan Greenwalt has insulted Mr Latte by saying his game will be the best, when he should realise that its just sales talk and passion being expressed.

If he is so into his sims, he shouldn't be anywhere near a console.

I'm on Mr Latte's side here, anyone with a touch of common sense wil realise he is a driving nut who is very interested in this game, and like anyone who is passionate in an area he is worried that it might not turn out as good as potentially it could be.
I fail to see the problem that others have found in his posts :confused:
Of course it is going to be compared with Gran Turismo, so what? Forza is going to come out first and even if some of these potential flaws don't work out nice - it is still going to be a good game. I don't see why some people are getting so worked up here :confused:

I'm on Mr Latte's side here, anyone with a touch of common sense wil realise he is a driving nut who is very interested in this game, and like anyone who is passionate in an area he is worried that it might not turn out as good as potentially it could be.
I fail to see the problem that others have found in his posts :confused:
Of course it is going to be compared with Gran Turismo, so what? Forza is going to come out first and even if some of these potential flaws don't work out nice - it is still going to be a good game. I don't see why some people are getting so worked up here :confused:

It is only Mr Latte that got worked up.

The game sounds great. Maybe it doesn't have certain things, but it also has features that other games don't have. But he doesn't seem to care about those things, just what GT5 is going to have.

Would some one give me the quick low down on forza 3 compared to the previous game please ?

Thx jay.

Better Physics
Video Editor
More cars
Better Graphics
More tracks
Roll-over
Tyre deformation
Rewind
More auction-house features( They are staying quiet about this until the summer apparently)
Dashboard views
Point-to point races
Drifting

Back
Top Bottom