***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Although to be fair, little is known about it, just one shot of a single rally car.. I can't wait to get some more solid details about GT5..

But I'm sure whatever PD implement will be good.., just possibly 'different' to Forza..

I thought I'd seen more than that in a video - maybe in the NASCAR part? It was on a PS3 'round my mates though so I'm not sure what vid to dig out to check... and I'm at work..ha.

As for Forza Motorsport 3, I'll reserve judgement until I play a demo. For some reason Forza 2 didn't really click with me so it will be interesting to see how this'll turn out.

As long as one of those 300 cars is a Lotus Elise or Exige I'll be happy. Went back to GT4 the other day to have a spin in my 350bhp Elise for kicks and I
forgot how difficult the game can be driving aid-less. It felt good though with the thrill of driving on the edge and I hope FM3 captures at least some of that feeling as I don't have a PS3 for GT5.

Must admit i thought it was funny when the Forza guys was giving away a free car to anyone who voted for forza 3 in a poll against GT5 and they still lost lol. How can you judge on two unreleased games especially as we dont know much about one of them at all.
The three screen setups look cool and the ideas they have such as proper tyre deformation sound a step above the norm for console racers, i expect it to do very well, and it seems they are catering for the "casual" gamer. We all know those who love Gt will buy GT those who love Forza will get that, the sensible option is to get both if possible as they will both be different enough to warrant a purchase. On another note i saw one of the heads at EA reckon that NFS shift will be better than forza 3 hmm i some how dont think it will be.

Must admit i thought it was funny when the Forza guys was giving away a free car to anyone who voted for forza 3 in a poll against GT5 and they still lost lol. How can you judge on two unreleased games especially as we dont know much about one of them at all.
The three screen setups look cool and the ideas they have such as proper tyre deformation sound a step above the norm for console racers, i expect it to do very well, and it seems they are catering for the "casual" gamer. We all know those who love Gt will buy GT those who love Forza will get that, the sensible option is to get both if possible as they will both be different enough to warrant a purchase. On another note i saw one of the heads at EA reckon that NFS shift will be better than forza 3 hmm i some how dont think it will be.

That poll thing was daft, I got my unicorn car, and didn't have to vote :)
But inevitably the other side 'reacted' and it was all over the official Sony twitter, and lots of forums, as soon as the word 'vote bot' was mentioned, both sides votes started escalating very rapidly until Cnet closed it...

NFS Shift could be brilliant, but it doesn't have the following of GT or FM, so it's not going to have much longevity unless EA do something to address the whole community aspect, that is where the support normally comes from.

Looks nice, according to a french xbox mag talking to a turn 10 dev, the EU release date is the 23 October and the game features no night races, no weather, no tyre burst and no pit stops. Not sure if thats true though, as they are all things the "defintive" racer of this gen would have.

Looks nice, according to a french xbox mag talking to a turn 10 dev, the EU release date is the 23 October and the game features no night races, no weather, no tyre burst and no pit stops. Not sure if thats true though, as they are all things the "defintive" racer of this gen would have.

People are really harping on about this "difinitive" part arn't they.

Maybe they should be more like PD and not give any info.

People are really harping on about this "difinitive" part arn't they.

Maybe they should be more like PD and not give any info.

Yep, i get the feeling more people would accept FM3 as a good game if it wasn't for this, it's just bringing all sorts of fanboyism (on both sides) out in spades..
(not aimed at any poster in this thread btw.. just all the 'buzz' on the other forums..)...

One thing is for sure, this place is one of the nicest console forums around...

Last edited:
Some new pics from the Le Mans course.

fm3lemans3.jpg

fm3lemans5e.jpg

fm3lemans6.jpg

fm3lemans7.jpg

fm3lemans8g.jpg

fm3lemans10.jpg

fm3lemans11.jpg

fm3lemans12.jpg

fm3lemans15.jpg

Back