***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

I love the wheel, but to get a comfortable setup takes time and space, and I don't have that much space. I would love to get a proper setup, but until I have a house I'll be confined to the lounge... I find the wheel is more accurate and I prefer it, but the pad is easier to pick up and play and doesn't require me looking like a complete geek to my other half.

What about.....
Wheel Stand Pro or Fanatec Wheel Stand
Both very easy to setup and put away.

so did we ever find out what the big announcement was at Monza yesterday?

They said that there would be a Ferrari reveal at some time, so many thought that it would coincide with the GP. It may be this week as they tend to release new info on a tuesday.

It seems strange that we will be playing a demo next thursday. I can't wait.

The date of the demo isnt just coincidence, its from clever planning of thier marketing strategy. Why so soon for the demo, you ask?

Simple, the 24th is the start of TGS as well which will of course have details/announcements of that other racing game on that other competing platform.
If anything TGS could be exciting and might be the showdown for these big games that E3 turned out not to be.
Kazuo Hirai / President & Group CEO / Sony Computer Entertainment opens the floor @10:30

Microsoft no doubt will use TGS to announce more on FM3 too.

Puma have also yet to show off thier new wears from the FM3 franchise.
T-Shirts Gloves & Trainers expected amongst other things.

The official clothing T10 wear at the shows like E3 is all Puma

Last edited:
One thing that annoys me, not just about this demo but ALL demos on the 360 is that they are only available to Gold members at the start. :mad:

They have to provide some advantages to gold members. If you're that desperate to play it, sign up a free month of Gold on a new account if you have any left, or ask someone to donate a 48-hour code.

so did we ever find out what the big announcement was at Monza yesterday?

FORZA FERRARI

28tyis1.jpg

Have to say the track detail is excellent, this is a good bit better than GT5P Suzuka for sure.
The cars although great dont seem to have just the same detail as GT5P, notice no F40 on the rear spoiler and the seat/interior detail etc seems more accurate in GT5P.

Still, damn golly this is miles better than FM2 was.

Last edited:
All of the Ferraris look great and I'm very happy they're in, not meh at all! :)

Its so weird how GT5 and Forza 3 have such different approaches, one, speculated for years, finally confirmed then with no release date and no info, the other wanted, announced 2 years after previous with release date 5 months from then and a constant flow of info!

All this info is making me want it more and more, but making the wait harder! Damn you Turn 10! :D

Just wanted to say OH REALLY! :D

Credit to Turn 10 for the tracks brillant, but sorry the cars/drivers aint quite as good or as accurate.
Terrible when you have to prove yourself right around here.

Credit to both game studios...

nmxiyu.jpg

fyd3ch.jpg

1zl3n0p.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom