***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Any info on the contents of the demo?

Yep..

FM.NET said:
The new demo lets you get behind the wheel of five of the world’s most amazing cars on the full circuit of the game’s Camino Viejo track. The demo includes five playable cars:
  • 2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
  • 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
  • 2009 Ferrari California
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
  • 2009 Mini John Cooper Works
You will be able to drive all of the cars in the demo in full cockpit view as well as experience damage, rollover and try out the game’s new rewind feature as you take turns on a beautiful Spanish mountain course inspired by the Montserrat region just outside of Barcelona, Spain. When logged into Xbox LIVE, the demo will also support official leaderboards for lap times, giving you a further taste of what players will experience in “Forza Motorsport 3.”

I guess Camino Viejo was looking to be the favourite, since it's had the most exposure..

The demo must have been at the recent French gaming event, here's someone playing it on youtube, or actually trying to demo the telemetry. I assume it's the demo since it's a single track and the 5 cars above are all he gets to select from..

Last edited:
Yes please for the pics. I can use my wheel on my 22" PC monitor, which is pretty good, but i would prefer to play it on my plasma. The plasma is probably a smaller screen if you take into account the veiwing distance, but my 5.1 is setup for the plasma.

done at last :D

it's not totally finished but it's 90% done
SS100693.jpg

made from 12mm mdf sprayed white but will be covered in the same stuff i did my coffee table with (fake leather) the space at the back is to add weight (books :P) for my heavy handed mates
SS100694.jpg

it just fit's over my coffee table with peddles underneath
SS100695.jpg

SS100696.jpg

both cables fit through this hole to make things nice and neat :D
SS100697.jpg

had to ..... mod my coffee table to get the peddles underneath (still needs a little tidy up
SS100698.jpg

view from the cockpit lol
SS100699.jpg

SS100701.jpg

SS100703.jpg

all ready for forza 3 :D:cool:

Worth getting a playseat and g25 for this? Love driving games but cant play them for long as I get bored using the controller! :/ Would it be money well spent on Forza 3?

Strange it says its compatible with the 360 on playseats website, or do you mean Forza?

Surely it means the seat is compatible with the 360? (I assume it means with the official 360 wheel in terms of the fitting brackets).

The G25 doesn't work with the 360 at all.

No it means that the WHEEL / G25 is compatible with the seat.

You're on about this...

Compatible with all digital driving wheels ranging from Logitech G25, Logitech ForceGT, MOMO wheels and perfect support for force feedback wheels

I'm on about this...

Compatible with PS3, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360, PC, Wii

http://playseats.biz/

Either way, neither should lead anyone to think the G25 is 360 compatible :p

Back
Top Bottom