***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Soldato
TIP: The first moment you get to play the demo, turn off all assists.

I did this with Forza 2, if you learn to handle the car without assists to begin with it becomes second nature whilst you watch other people learn to play without them after using them to begin with.

Cannot wait for this, Im so excited! :p

Oh absolutely, I'll prob revert to my Forza 2 setup of (One button driving) TCS, STM, Driving/Braking Line off, and leaving ABS and Auto gears on for now :)

Me too Sam, back to work tomorrow after 2 days off ill, its gonna be a slow day, or I should have gotten ill 2 days later! :p

Soldato
TIP: The first moment you get to play the demo, turn off all assists.

I did this with Forza 2, if you learn to handle the car without assists to begin with it becomes second nature whilst you watch other people learn to play without them after using them to begin with.

Cannot wait for this, Im so excited! :p

I don't understand why anyone would play with assists - takes the fun out! There's nothing better than having to tickle a beast of a car round a track with traction control off :D Bet it'd be even better with a steering wheel.

Stop thinking about steering wheels.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Me too Sam, back to work tomorrow after 2 days off ill, its gonna be a slow day, or I should have gotten ill 2 days later! :p

Yep thursday and friday which would have given you a 4 day weekend to perfect the demo ;) Hey the illness might come back tomorrow morning haha

Yes, just for 1 week, then it's available to everyone.

Yippeee for my free 1 month gold card which i received when my xbox was repaired for the 4th time :p (now just to find it lol)

Last edited:
Associate
I don't understand why anyone would play with assists - takes the fun out! There's nothing better than having to tickle a beast of a car round a track with traction control off :D Bet it'd be even better with a steering wheel.

Stop thinking about steering wheels.

Takes the fun out? Not for me. I personally don't care much for trying in vain to stay on the track rather than actually enjoying driving.

Soldato
Driving without assists might be fun if you're on your own in a free session, but when it comes to racing online with powerful cars, you generally need traction control on to be competitive.

You only need it for silly power cars, like things tuned for Sebring, or the imba speedring cars, you're just crap if you need it for anything else :p

Soldato
Driving without assists might be fun if you're on your own in a free session, but when it comes to racing online with powerful cars, you generally need traction control on to be competitive.

Not really, all lobbies I play in online have Traction and Spin assist off, its what makes it more fun, after you get over the challenge it initally presents.

Soldato
Ive been notified that regards preview copies going to reviewers etc these should be dispatched soon.
Likely gamesites will have good indepth looks at the game from their early dispatched retail copies by the end of the month.

Also too early to say yet but talking of exclusives if your interested in FM3 id read the news page at GTF on Friday.

You guys enjoy the demo tomorrow...

Is this some kinda backwards hint that Mr Latte is going to be doing some preview/review work for GTF regarding FM3 due to your sponsorship by Fanatec? Either that or I have a suspiciious mind tonight! ;)

But if so, good for you, takes a bit to get on a companies radar nowadays, if not, oops, my bloody suspicious mind! :D

Back
Top Bottom