*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
Man of Honour
The 10inch also seems like it's going to be a premium product to go up against the iPads, with a price point to match.
Which is the total opposite to the 7inch which only interests me due to the fact it's bargaintastic :D

Soldato
So...Chrimbo present for my sister: I'm thinking this Nexus 7. But is there a better and cheaper alternative?

She will only browse the net, Facebook and play silly games.

Kindle Fire?

Soldato
yeah :(

but on positive twice the storage (in fact in reality more than twice the available storage after taking OS etc into consideration)

for same price :) sold

Associate
yeah :(

but on positive twice the storage (in fact in reality more than twice the available storage after taking OS etc into consideration)

for same price :) sold

Indeed as soon as it lands I'll be buying one, or maybe two, the misses seems to be taking an interest in them :eek::rolleyes::D

Associate
Oh gosh don't know what to do now, I bought a nexus 7 from Tesco yesterday for a family members birthday in November.
I think I will return it tomorrow just in case.... :confused:

Soldato
Love the nexus except for one issue.

I have heard that if you fill it to the brim it slows down, I can sort of understand that, but I have 8 gigs+ free and when I use Facebook and Chrome it seems like they lag....is this just me?

I dont get the lag on anything else...

I've got this issue.

I filled it and noticed it lagged a lot. So deleted loads of stuff and I've still got the problem. Just with Facebook and chrome.

Think it needs a full wipe.

Back
Top Bottom