**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Associate
Hello, I'm being drawn to the pixel 2 xl more and more (currently have a s7 and fancy a change from it), I can get the xl 2 128gb for 656 brand new...would you guys say this is still worth going for? especially for the price?

Associate
I don't have Dropbox installed. Which Photos app? How do I switch it off? I'll give it another go later.

The main photos app on Mac os, I basically had to turn off anything that automatically does something when you connect a as card or hard drive that imports photos. Also make sure you set it to transfer files on the pixel itself

Associate
The main photos app on Mac os, I basically had to turn off anything that automatically does something when you connect a as card or hard drive that imports photos. Also make sure you set it to transfer files on the pixel itself

Cheers for the tips. I'll give it a go later this evening when on the machine. Apart from that business as usual with this great phone!

Associate
Mrs whiskycyle has my Pixel 2 now... I get to test the IP67 rating tomorrow, after it's just swam in a spilled glass of gin and posh tonic... Gave it a wipe down with a damp cloth and all seems fine so far, but obviously the day after and after it's dried a bit will be interesting.

Her original HTC Desire died instantly with the same cause, and her S3 misbehaved also... I'm beginning to question the logic of my phone hand me downs.

Soldato
Can anyone else on Android P try LastPass. I've spent 10 - 15 minutes, almost reset my master password as it wasn't accepting what I was sure was my password. I've then thought, 'ahh, maybe it's Android P again....'

Soldato
Can anyone else on Android P try LastPass. I've spent 10 - 15 minutes, almost reset my master password as it wasn't accepting what I was sure was my password. I've then thought, 'ahh, maybe it's Android P again....'
Recently my lastpass hasn't been showing anywhere near all of my log ins which has been odd. It does allow me to log in though.

Associate
Is anyone else having issues with adaptive brightness? It was working fine but all of a sudden it's always putting the brightness to minimum even when the ambient light is bright so I keep on manually adjusting it but it's not learning!!

Soldato
Hello, I'm being drawn to the pixel 2 xl more and more (currently have a s7 and fancy a change from it), I can get the xl 2 128gb for 656 brand new...would you guys say this is still worth going for? especially for the price?
Depends what you're expecting from it. If you use the headphone jack a lot, you may miss it.

If you're expecting a screen as good as the S7 you'll be disappointed.

If you want a decent camera and battery life, you'll be blown away.

If you want a smooth (not the same thing as fast) experience, you'll be blown away.

Associate
Depends what you're expecting from it. If you use the headphone jack a lot, you may miss it.

If you're expecting a screen as good as the S7 you'll be disappointed.

If you want a decent camera and battery life, you'll be blown away.

If you want a smooth (not the same thing as fast) experience, you'll be blown away.

"Decent" camera?

Back
Top Bottom