**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Permabanned
Going to pick up the 2xl after work this evening. Been phone hopping constantly since my Nexus 6 trying to find something that feels comfortable. Finally come to terms with the fact that it's likely stock Android I'm missing more then anything else :/

Can anyone hit me up with any good deals?

Associate
Going to pick up the 2xl after work this evening. Been phone hopping constantly since my Nexus 6 trying to find something that feels comfortable. Finally come to terms with the fact that it's likely stock Android I'm missing more then anything else :/

Can anyone hit me up with any good deals?
Yes, There is a good one in Members Market for £460. If your a phone hopper, chances are you may want to change it again so it makes sense to buy a perfect quality (2 months old) phone.
I bought another for my partner from MM and it was perfect. Just a thought :)

Permabanned
Yes, There is a good one in Members Market for £460. If your a phone hopper, chances are you may want to change it again so it makes sense to buy a perfect quality (2 months old) phone.
I bought another for my partner from MM and it was perfect. Just a thought :)

Ahhh yeah I did see that. I'd be up for it, but that Panda one doe...

Permabanned
It happened! Who needs food and water anyway...

Right, can you lovely people recommend me a nice screen protector that's NOT that £40 UV and glue style one?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Indeed, just OTA'ed mine.

New Features:

• Enhanced the look and feel of the back button.
  • New icons in the quick settings and in the settings app.
  • New look to the rotate button in the navigation area.
  • Separate Call volume control.
  • New icon theming throughout the UI.
  • Styling tweaks in notification shade.
  • Theme picker - you can choose between light & dark theme.
  • Pill button can scroll all the way from left to right.
  • July 5th Security Patches.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Google Pay isn't working on DP4 at the mo, as device status is uncertified (Play Store > Settings > Device Certification at the very bottom) for now, this will be fixed soon apparently. Bit of a bugger as I use GPay all the time, hopefully its sorted fast!

Other than that it should be fine, I've been running DP3 as my daily since its release, no major issues to report.

Associate
Google Pay isn't working on DP4 at the mo, as device status is uncertified (Play Store > Settings > Device Certification at the very bottom) for now, this will be fixed soon apparently. Bit of a bugger as I use GPay all the time, hopefully its sorted fast!

Other than that it should be fine, I've been running DP3 as my daily since its release, no major issues to report.
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/111084655

Permabanned
Got mine yesterday. Feels SOO good to be back with stock Android.

Got a bit of a blue tint that's relatively noticeable at an angle, but not enough for me to be really bothered by it.

It spent about 2 hours installing several security patches, thought it was a bug at first!

Holding back any criticisms I have with regards to battery until it's been cycled a few times, seems adequate so far though.

Back
Top Bottom