*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

How comes you guys are ordering from HTC directly and not other places like rainforest who have it listed for same price with a release date?

I can't see this phone doing so well the contract prices are awful and no clear info about the release HTC really need to get there act together this phone should have been released months ago really so they could now be focusing on Vive

How comes you guys are ordering from HTC directly and not other places like rainforest who have it listed for same price with a release date?

I can't see this phone doing so well the contract prices are awful and no clear info about the release HTC really need to get there act together this phone should have been released months ago really so they could now be focusing on Vive

HTC.com are offering a 10% discount when you use HTC10, taking it down to £512.99

Read somewhere its valid until the 30th April.

Delivery by 31st of May so chance it could come earlier.

Might just cancel my HTC.com one and bite this one, and hope it comes a bit earlier :D

I had a bit of a result with Voda on this today after quite a few conversations around this over the last week or so. I went to just cancel as some of the other deals were looking good but rather than cancel, Voda refunded me the difference between SIM only and the cost of my contract for the past 3 months and for the coming month. So effectively I have a refund of (42-17)*4 so £100

The person on the phone confirmed that they will be getting the phone (within the next 30 days) and will match for me any deal that I can find online or otherwise. So I have requested the phone on the same deal that mobiles.co.uk are doing which nets me the phone, unlimited mins, unlimited txt, and 4gb for £32 but without any upfront cost for the phone, making the total cost £768 over 24 months.

If they don't get it within the 30 days they will match the contract details (unlimited calls, texts and 4gb) on £11 a month, which If I have to go out and buy the device still gives me a decent deal at £830 for the lot. Doesn't seem too bad but does mean that I have to wait another few weeks.

I've just placed my order via HTC.COM.

I paid the full price quoted on their site - first time I've purchased a phone without a contract.

To those who have also pre ordered via their site - have you been given an estimated delivery date?

I've just placed my order via HTC.COM.

I paid the full price quoted on their site - first time I've purchased a phone without a contract.

To those who have also pre ordered via their site - have you been given an estimated delivery date?

Did you not use the code HTC10 to get the phone for £512 ? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom