*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Where is best to buy phones these days? O2 wont be stocking the new HTC 10 so my contract with them will be no more. I have now decided I want to buy this phone cash but I just not sure where. I would also like the 64GB version

Are you sure O2 wont be stocking the HTC M10? I'm sure it's available through them on mobiles.co.uk, but I can't seem to find the M10 on the O2 site.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Are you sure O2 wont be stocking the HTC M10? I'm sure it's available through them on mobiles.co.uk, but I can't seem to find the M10 on the O2 site.

Anyone know what the deal is?

o2 directly do not have the phone but CPW get sim free stock and sell it with sim cards for different networks making it a contract

o2 directly do not have the phone but CPW get sim free stock and sell it with sim cards for different networks making it a contract

I see.

Luckily I'm with O2 Refresh, so it seems I can pay off my phone part of the contract (by selling my iPhone 6s) and then terminate the airtime part without incurring any fees, and then jump ship to another provider!

Nice :)

They most likely aren't happy with HTC's sales commissions i.e. bribes and see no reason to try and sell a phone to the masses if there isn't anything worth while in it for themselves, they will certainly be no match for what Samsung, Apple and even Sony have to offer.

Any idea when the phone will be sent out for delivery?

Must admint, I keep checking my emails for dispatch notifications! Thought it was actually due to released on Friday so imagine express deliveries couldbe sent out tomorrow .... I hope!

edit: Amazon says 'This item will be released on May 18, 2016.' :(
Looks like the US get it next week and us a week after - am I wrong?

Last edited:
Must admint, I keep checking my emails for dispatch notifications! Thought it was actually due to released on Friday so imagine express deliveries couldbe sent out tomorrow .... I hope!

edit: Amazon says 'This item will be released on May 18, 2016.' :(
Looks like the US get it next week and us a week after - am I wrong?
US look to be getting it this week, some people have had their cards charged in the past 24 hours.
Verizon starting shipping theres today too.

Whole release situation is a mess tbh.

Did a web chat with HTC - didnt realise it wasn't sales until he said so! I thought id play on the rumoured release dates on certain other sites to try and get any info at all:

Janusz: How may I help you today?

me: Hi, I placed an order for a HTC10 phone and would like to know when the uk release date is?

Janusz: we have just received the official statement from HTC head quarters stating: “We cannot confirm an exact shipping date. “ “But we can confirm HTC 10 units will start to ship during May.”

me: So, HTC dont know when the product is released as i understand that some UK retail outlets list as having the device for sale from Friday 6th May. Is that correct?

Janusz: sir, this is a technical support here, we don't receive any information relating to commerce, Ijust don't know

me: Oh sorry, do you have a link for sales assistance for live chat??

Janusz: For HTC sales team - is not available yeet, that why tey send us this official statement

me: Right, Can I feedback that support on sales is poor. Thanks for your help anyway.

Janusz: You're right, I am very sorry

I experienced the same over the phone. Each time I called I would ask to be put through to sales. Operator would then put me through to the tech support dept..

Can't link at the moment but HTC UK said on twitter UK krders should start shipping today and other retailers will have it available from the 13th May.

But looks like some CPW orders are going out from today, judging by a post on xda.

What a mess, either way I was gonna have to wait anyway because I cancelled my htc.com and went to very.

Back
Top Bottom