***The Official HTC Sensation thread***

Pretty much the same deal as the SG2 on buymobilephones.net but the SG2 is £19.99. Just wish the Sensation had an actual release date confirmed.. I can't decide between the 2 but my current contract ends on the 5th June!!

Pretty much the same deal as the SG2 on buymobilephones.net but the SG2 is £19.99. Just wish the Sensation had an actual release date confirmed.. I can't decide between the 2 but my current contract ends on the 5th June!!

Yeah all I know is its gonna be june, mid may for vodafone but thier contracts are terrible.

I too have been looking at the SG2 as specs are better and thinner but the touch wiz doesn't inspire me and the build quality looks bad!

Yeah seen that, at one time that would have been a killer for me but now I don't think its gonna bother me. Last Sense Device I had was a HD2 and loved custom ROMS, not having an android device before I can't be sure but hoping I won't really be bothered with custom ROM's as Sense 3.0 looks amazing as it is.. Fingers Crossed!

Also I have faith in XDA to find a way round it!

I e-mailed them about a release date & the evo 3d,

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your email. The expected date we have for the HTC Sensation is 21/06/11. We currently do not have a date for the HTC Evo 3D but you can sign up for updates for this handset by following the link provided.

https://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/HTC-Evo-3D/85,73659,All,tt0,ct2

If you have any other questions please reply to this email or call our sales team on 08000 087 272 (option 2)

Kind regards

Rebecca Myers
Sales Department

That's pretty much made up my mind then! :)

Yey or Ney then?

Also just had this reply after asking if deal likely to change before release.

Hi Richard,

Usually if our deals change it will be at the beginning of the month as this is when the commission we get paid can change but our deals do change on a regular basis and I cannot guarantee the deal will not change mid month.

Last edited:
nice find on that deal :) id be more inclined to go tmobile than 3 aswell (especially if that unlimited data is unlimited and not 500meg?)

Its unlimited with a fair usage policy of 500mb, I just asked them. You won't ever get charged more but you may get throttled back on video streaming after the 500mb.

I don't think thats too bad. Better than o2 that i'm on now.

thatd be ok to be honest, i just dont like on orange you go over 500meg and bam 5 quid charge. still something too consider too. also might wanna mention.

24 and 18months are so long too :(

Think i'm gonna press the go button and cancel the pre-order if anything significant in the market changes before release.

I just can't pass that deal up!!

iPhone 4 will be on ebay soon! yay!

Also on t-mobile you can use orange signal if there is no t-mobile signal.

though from my experience it's not great. atm it's only 2g when on the other network (but from my understadning this'll be sorted around june this yeaR) and i find the phone will prefer your network over the other so say you're an orange customer and you have 1 - 0 bars reception and tmobile has full, the phone will pick orange unless it's a constant 0.

Back
Top Bottom