***The Official HTC Sensation thread***

[TW]Fox;19281424 said:
Of course it is, it's all the same isn't it. The dashboard of a 1982 Fiat Uno is of course exactly like that of your BMW in terms of quality.

Plastic being plastic, after all.

Yea, nice ninja edit. I see it took you all of 60 seconds to realise that actually its nothing like as simple as 'plastic is plastic'.

I didn't ninja edit to make you look bad (god forbid I do that oh my GOD). I edited to add the bit in brackets to better explain my point. Are you really that anal to pull someone up on an edit that better explains their post? Christ on a bike that's pretty pathetic? (don't answer that).

Anyway, back to the Sensation, I think people get the gist of what's what now anyway and I'm hanging around to see what the XDA guys do with the phone once HTC confirm if the bootloader unlocking will include the Sensation since it includes other recent handsets.

Funny how my post got totally ignored inbetween all they flaming lol.... Oh well.

I'm sure people read it, I certainly did. Did you expect lots of replies when you didn't ask a question and repeated what everyone else was already talking about?

I wasn't very impressed with the pictures you took though, the camera doesn't seem any different to the Desire HD :(

So has anybody managed to get hold of one yet?

A few people have it already if you read back a few pages, but they haven't really said an awful lot about it.

I'm toying with the idea of getting one for comparisons and having a play but I'm not sure yet.

Well I havnt read their review, but I admit the battery life isnt that great, similar to my HTC Magic i suppose, say if you charged it then night before, and use through the following day, you would have to charge it again that night under heavy useage, but in general I would say about 2 days before charging again..

Still, doesnt really bother me as im used to it from my last phone :p Loving the phone :)

Well I have an iPhone 3G at the moment so I'm used to charging it every night.

My main concern is with it lasting through a full day of fairly heavy usage, i.e. checking emails, listening to music, etc.

Also, what were your personal reasons for choosing it over the SGS2? I don't want to start another debate on which is better, I just want to hear an opinion :)

Listening to music on it, I would probably say a day...

Im just a fan of HTC's and I had my previous magic for 2 years, and it was very robust, so I knew the type of phone it was and what it can hold up to etc, so for that reason I went for the HTC. If I went with the SGS2 i was stepping into the unknown and then I heard stuff about flimsy etc, so made my mind up with the Sensation :)

Back
Top Bottom