*** The Official Nokia Lumia 710 Thread ***

Associate
Call quality has been great for me and speaker was fine the few times i have used it.

I am getting about at least a day out of the battery although i've been using it quite a lot. I'm pretty sure i will get 2 days when i get back to normal use.

Got a chance to use the camera over the last couple of days and am very happy with it. Both pictures and video are clear and easy to use. Only gripe is the camera button gives very little feedback - it's a bit spongy so getting the half press and full press right will take some getting used to.

Soldato
So far I'm incredibly impressed, had a play with it last night and continued to do so this morning.

Great build quality for a mid-range phone, astonishingly fast and doesn't seem to slow down no matter how much you throw at it.

Associate
My ZTE Blade is dying, so i'm undecided about the Lumia 710 and Samsung Omnia W. Has anyone had any experiance with both of these phones.

Soldato
Got my gran one of these as an upgrade from vodafone for £15 quid a month seems like a good deal. Nice loud speaker for the ringtones as her hearings not the best and so far seems really easy to use with the big tiles. Seems perfect for the older generation as there first smart phone :)

Soldato
It's available from mobiles.co.uk for a couple of quid cheaper on Vodafone. Says on the page its unlocked as well!

Tempted to shift over to WP7 from my Desire S.

Soldato
For the price they are great imo. Most WP7 phones are the same, bar the screen, so this is the cheapest, by also decent way to get into the OS.

Back
Top Bottom