**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
Looking forward to getting the Android Pie update for the OnePlus 6. I've been thinking of learning to make Android apps so I guess I'll wait until it has been released for OnePlus 6 so I can play around with all of the new features.

Soldato
Any deals on for the OP6? Or just best to buy direct and get the referral? I thought somebody mentioned a cashback deal recently...

Soldato
Hmn thanks. But does it not come with charger and cables etc? I have a pair of great RHA IEMs so no need for earphones... I just want the red silicone case tbh :o

Soldato
Yeah not sure about that. I thought they were saying you get the headphones + charger + cable. The extra charger is worth having because DashCharge only works with OnePlus chargers and cables.

emu

emu

Associate
got my 128gb red version last night coming from a one plus 3t and i can see the difference . One 3t was and still is a great phone but this seems like a nice step up in theory it only cost me 300 pounds as i traded for my 3t a tablet and a nexus 5x i purchased all second hand . happy days

Soldato
Argh damnit I was this close to ordering the OP6. Reckon the price will go down when they launch the 6T. Assuming I'd have to be quick before the 6 disappears?

Back
Top Bottom