**** The Official OnePlus 6T Thread ****

Soldato
Impulse would have got me to order this morning but the ships within 3 weeks is swaying my decision as I already have the 256gb 6.

Best to just wait for the 7.

Associate
Impulse would have got me to order this morning but the ships within 3 weeks is swaying my decision as I already have the 256gb 6.

Best to just wait for the 7.

Just curious but why would you want to upgrade from a 6 to a 6T? There's hardly any difference between them. You're def better off waiting until the 7/7T or even longer imo, the 6 should last a few years

Soldato
This is what I wanted to see, warp charge 30 is a decent upgrade from 'dash' charge.

20 minutes to 50% basically. Not as quick as the P20 pro with faster charging but still pretty damn fast.

Soldato
Just curious but why would you want to upgrade from a 6 to a 6T? There's hardly any difference between them. You're def better off waiting until the 7/7T or even longer imo, the 6 should last a few years

The 6T looks a lot better with the teardrop notch, I think the 6T is a much better looking phone. Maybe the 6 is just ugly to them compared to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ordered yesterday first thing and the 6T McLaren was delivered this morning.

Good job OP in getting the device out in such a speedy manner.

Fp5Ayww.jpg.png

Fp5Ayww

Soldato
OP
All the contents that YouTubers have been showing in their respective videos are included in the retail version.

The phone is a refinement of the OP6 and IMO the best iteration so far.

10GB is overkill but it's nice to have plus the 256GB I'd always a bonus.

2Czd3Xl.jpg.png
2Czd3Xl

Soldato
am I the only one a bit annoyed that my one month old 6T is already behind the latest one plus offering ? I'd love warp charging. Surely they had the tech but decided not to include!

Soldato
am I the only one a bit annoyed that my one month old 6T is already behind the latest one plus offering ? I'd love warp charging. Surely they had the tech but decided not to include!
I was a bit disappointed at the outset as well. However when you look at the videos it's not that much better than the standard quick charge. Yes the 50% in 20mins stat looks great in paper but in practice I think it's been around 22/23mins whereas the 6T does 50% in around 30mins so I'm not going to lose much sleep over 8 mins. It also slows down to pretty much the standard speed beyond 50% as well.
It would be nice to have but don't get hung up on it - that's what I'm telling myself anyway!

Back
Top Bottom