*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
I've skimmed through this thread quickly and seen the odd question similar to what I was going to ask but no harm in asking it again anyway but....

After feeling left underwhelmed by the iPhone 5 I started to look at alternatives (currently top of my list are the S3 LTE and the Xperia T) and it then made me think I don't actually really use the phone aspect of my iPhone at all so I have no need to worry about looking stupid holding a note to my head and with it slotting firmly in there in between smartphone/tablet sizing it looks like a potential purchase as it would remove the need for me to get the former. So yeah how have you found living with the note on a day to day basis? Has it ever been a hinderance or have you ever had to change anything you do to accommodate it?

:)

I could not imagine using anything smaller now.

Mine has never once been any sort of hindrance, and I find the size actually brings a lot of benefits.

The battery is the best I've had on any touchscreen device and its fantastic in the car as a Sat Nav.

I also use the phone on mine quite a lot and it doesn't feel I'm holding a brick to my face now although it did at first.

Even one of the girls in the office was converted a few months back and replaced her iPhone after using mine, she hasn't regretted it for one second.

Associate
Just ordered an galaxy S2 on 24 month contract with three.

get 300 mins,5000 texts and unlimited data + free handset for £19 a month.

Thought it was a good deal.

Will be my first smartphone. Is it as good as people say? :)

ordered it at affordablemobiles.co.uk. Not sure what to think of the company as i only checked the reviews after i bought it (me being stupid), seems a bit hit or miss with reviews as majority of people only complaining when they don't receive extra accessories such as free gifts & line-rental cashback etc. which were meant to be included with the phones but still get the phone on time. And customer service isnt meant to be great so im hoping i get my phone and won't have to deal with them too much.

Last edited:
Soldato
Want :D

Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, unlocked and SIM Free with 24 months warranty from ********. First stock due in on the 28th of September! Order now to be in the first batch - stock is still available.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Note II, N7100) is the highly-anticipated successor to the original Samsung Galaxy Note. Unveiled on August 29, 2012 at IFA Berlin, the phablet takes mobile devices to a whole new level by introducing extremely powerful features and creative functions.

The device boasts a beautiful 9.4mm thin rounded edge design featuring a 5.5-inch large HD

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom