*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Bought this through gummobile as above and they just emailed to say they found out this morning that they are only getting 3g stock and the only way to get the 4g version is through EE.

They're offering refunds but I'd take the 3g one, although I don't think they should be charging the same for it

Soldato
:D:D

Recently you placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that was on pre-order and did not have a confirmed price.

The price has now been confirmed at £440.00 + vat (if applicable)

There is already high demand for this product and reviews have been very positive.

The first stock is due to be available for shipping from the 1st October, the official launch date of the Note 2. As you have placed a pre-order you stand the best chance of buying this product before many others.

If you would like to now like to pay and complete your order, in anticipation of it shipping next week, then please follow the link below.

Associate
:D:D

Recently you placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that was on pre-order and did not have a confirmed price.

The price has now been confirmed at £440.00 + vat (if applicable)

There is already high demand for this product and reviews have been very positive.

The first stock is due to be available for shipping from the 1st October, the official launch date of the Note 2. As you have placed a pre-order you stand the best chance of buying this product before many others.

If you would like to now like to pay and complete your order, in anticipation of it shipping next week, then please follow the link below.

Where did you buy it from?

Associate
Bought this through gummobile as above and they just emailed to say they found out this morning that they are only getting 3g stock and the only way to get the 4g version is through EE.

They're offering refunds but I'd take the 3g one, although I don't think they should be charging the same for it

I got told the same on their facebook page :( I would rather benefit from the fast 4G speeds though. Hopefully EE will announce deals for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 soon because this handset isn't even listed on their list of compatible handsets....

Associate
Gummobile just got back to me re: pricing. They're expecting the price of their units to come down due to not having 4G and they'll be in touch

very nice :) other retailers such as clove etc better do the same otherwise their customers might feel conned after finding out their handset is the 3G version which isn't worth as much as the stated price...

Associate
PhoneArena have a Video review up of the note 2 now up on youtube. The S-Pen looks a lot better very responsive input, overall the phone looks great.

Last edited:
Associate
I can't find anywhere that states that Samsung and EE have an exclusivity deal going on with the 4G version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and when deals will be put up by EE for this... I want 4G!

Soldato
Good review that, thanks for the link.

I already know I can deal with the size of the Note II since I had the Note, but that screen, that battery, the stylus + Jellybean means its looking more and more likely that my S3 will be up for sale soon.

Soldato
the more i see , the more i want it

just this 3G/4G thing stopping me ordering at the moment because if i wait a while i know they will bring out the 4G version

Associate
Look at this response from Mobile fun:

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email,

I can confirm that this handset will come with 4G/LTE capability in the UK,

Hope this helps

If I can be of further assistance or if my response has not fully answered or resolved your query then do not hesitate to contact Mobile Fun again and mark your email for my personal attention.

Kind Regards,

D Singh
Customer Services
Mobile Fun Limited

So mobile fun are selling the 4G version?

Associate
am very tempted to upgrade to this from my iphone 4.

1 qusetion though (probably stupid question) but how would the Note 2's camera fair against my iphone 4's camera? im assuming it'll be much better?

Back
Top Bottom