*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
The 4.1.2 update has been released for uk BTU phones. Downloaded via kies.

How on earth did I miss that :) shame Kies doesn't seem to work properly on win8 (wont see current firmware version)
kies_zps0878d348.png

Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow and do it at work

Last edited:
Soldato
Not updated or changed any settings on my Note II for a couple of months now but it's crashed a few times in the past week, just frozen and not even while gaming. Think I'm due a full wipe and ROM update. Any recommendations?

Associate
Anyone know if the O2 Payg model is the LTE (7105) version ? I have done online chat with 2 different advisors, 1 says yes the other says no !

Soldato
GOT MINE ORDERED!!! WOOOO HERE TOMORROW. ;)

took a while bc of mine/o2 mess up with my tariff but all sorted now. looking forward to having a play. Didnt really want any of the new phones out / due for release so thought why not!

Soldato
HELP!

My phone does not turn on at all, it doesn't go into recovery mode, it doesn't show the samsung logo, it's absolutely dead?! The only thing it does is blink red when I press power to try turn it on. I've tried removing battery, vol up/home/power, vol down/home power, hand on power for a few seconds etc etc.

It is hard bricked? The phone is insured but if I send it to samsung for repair, will they be able to tell the phone was rooting running a custom ROM?

Soldato
HELP!

My phone does not turn on at all, it doesn't go into recovery mode, it doesn't show the samsung logo, it's absolutely dead?! The only thing it does is blink red when I press power to try turn it on. I've tried removing battery, vol up/home/power, vol down/home power, hand on power for a few seconds etc etc.

It is hard bricked? The phone is insured but if I send it to samsung for repair, will they be able to tell the phone was rooting running a custom ROM?

That's SDS :(. Samsung will fix it no questions asked, don't worry about it being rooted :).

Soldato
That's SDS :(. Samsung will fix it no questions asked, don't worry about it being rooted :).

I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

Not updated or changed any settings on my Note II for a couple of months now but it's crashed a few times in the past week, just frozen and not even while gaming. Think I'm due a full wipe and ROM update. Any recommendations?

It was the odd totally random freezing/crashing over the past 2 weeks or so, and then today dead as a doorknob :/

Back
Top Bottom