*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
I don't use the allshare cast much any more, stream directly to the smart TVs using the default video player (the TV icon pops up when connected to the same wifi network).

:cool:

Is there a cheap an easy to play video's off the note on a TV ? I have some old MHL adapter but that doesn't seem to work.

the old gen 1 MHL adaptors don't work with the S3 and Note 2 - you need the newer version.

Soldato
I just use a nice leather pouch, protects the phone when in transit and doesn't add any bulk or weight when in use. Love it!

es2hlk.jpg

http://www.handtec.co.uk/samsung-ga...ouch-case-chocolate-brown-efc-1j9lcegstd.html

Associate
After finally getting my phone back from Vodafone, I called Samsung up last Monday about my phone, they sent out a pack which arrived on Wednesday, a pre-paid royal mail special delivery pack free of charge which I sent out back to them on Thursday and today I got a text saying the phone will be delivered to me tomorrow. Checked online to see they actually repaired it and not given me the same line as Vodafone and yup, they have repaired it. Awesome customer service and a really quick turnaround. I am very impressed.

Associate
Been away from the thread for a bit so out of the loop of where things are at.

What is the current, up to date version?

Have been running Android Revolution HD 12.0 for ages now as the last official update I put on crippled my battery life

Back
Top Bottom