*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Got a response from Handtec:

Thank you for your price match request.

I'm afraid we are unable to price match with 'Digital Phone' as we have not heard of this supplier before and their prices do seem to

indicate that the stock they are receiving is sourced from the Asian market. This would mean that there would be no UK support or UK

warranty.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this ticket.

As always, it is our pleasure to assist in any way possible!

Soldato
my reply to them:

1) You hearing of them is irrelevant, a price match does not depend on whether you have heard of them

2) So if i get it in writing from them that they are selling UK stock , with a UK warranty, will you honour the price match ?

Associate
my reply to them:

1) You hearing of them is irrelevant, a price match does not depend on whether you have heard of them

2) So if i get it in writing from them that they are selling UK stock , with a UK warranty, will you honour the price match ?

I just tweeted digital-phone and asked them, hopefully can then link to the reply and show Handtec proof...

Associate
i also emailed them, and hope they will confirm its UK stock

however, i have a feeling that handtec will still refuse to honour it

Looking at the digital-phone website closer, they are a platinum partner of Vodafone. Therefore we could get Vodafone involved to confirm that digital-phone is legit and handtec may have more of a reason to honour the price match...

Soldato
from digital phone company:

Thank you for your email,

All handsets we offer on our website are UK stock and depending on the manufacturer come with 1 or two year warranties.
The Samsung Galaxy Note2 is no exception.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom