*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Just got a reply from digital-phone.co.uk, they are hopeful of getting stock earlier (so in line with the other retailers) and the handset is sourced from the UK market with 24 months warranty.

Associate
Anyone buying any cases, screen protectors etc?

Thinking of getting a hard case that doubles as a stand, there are cases like that for sale for the original note, so i imagine it will be available for the note 2 as well. I don't think the flip cover will be good enough to protect the screen seeing as the screen alone is worth a lot to replace.

Soldato
Man with the release soo close I kinda want a Note2 now.

Grey does look quite purrrty:

gsmarena_013.jpg

Caporegime
I much prefer the look of the note 2 to the GS 3, way less curvy especially the bottom corners and grey is much nicer than PB, however, they really need to loose the hard home button and just have on screen buttons.....still not keen on glossy plastic having a brush effect though :/

I really want a bigger screen as well now, 4.3" is too small! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Come Monday I'll go straight to the shops to have a play...can't believe I'm doing this :o:D

I'm with you Nexus - the big screen and overall feature set is luring me. Mrs's Note is great when using it - but the damn size/and when its in your pocket. :eek::eek::D

Caporegime
I will also need to have a wee play with one too :D :p Be interesting to see the size difference between the 5 devices (others being the X, gs 3, S and the original note)

Yeah that would be the main problem for me! Feeling this big rectangle slab in my pocket :( :p And also looking like a right douche when making/receiving a call :p :o

See, for women it isn't as much of a problem, as they just carry their phones around with them in their handbags! :p Maybe I should get myself a "man bag" and it won't be as much of a problem then.......

DVbbG.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom